Chapter:15

'Its been 3 months I got back with seokmin. My family knew and accepted him. I was sitting with Wonwoo while we were watching our favourite drama. But suddenly I remembered something that made me feel guilty.'

Flashback

'I was waiting for someone at the park.'

(???)
Hi (Y/n)...

'I looked the person and waved at him as the person approached me.'

(Y/n)
Hi Taehyung. So...why do you asked me to come here? Anything happened?

(Taehyung)
I...I..I want to say something..

(Y/n)
Taehyung are you ok?

(Taehyung)
I...(sighed) I will fly to London tonight..

(Y/n)
(Shocked) what?! And you're telling now..why didn't you tell me earlier? Why today? Why are you leaving?

(Taehyung)
Hey (Y/n)..relax..sorry cuz I didn't tell you earlier..I just can't..

(Taehyung)
(Y/n)....I..(hold my hands) fell in love with you..

(Y/n)
(Shocked) w..w..what?

(Taehyung)
Its true...I fell in love with you since we met at New York. When I knew you divorced with seokmin I thought I stand a chance but actually not once. When I knew you get back with him...I was kind of disappointed with that...but I know..you guys love each other and you are really happy with him..

(Y/n)
Taehyung...why are you telling me this now?

(Taehyung)
Cuz I cant go without telling you the truth..(Let go of my hands) I am sorry (Y/n)

(Y/n)
Why are you sorry? I am suppose to be sorry at you..Ah seriously..I feel like I am a jerk now..

(Taehyung)
Stop it (Y/n)...

(Y/n)
How's the company if you're gone? I mean you are not running away from your family too right?

(Taehyung)
No (Y/n)...I will handle my dad's company at New York and Jennie will handle the company here along with Hanna.

(Y/n)
Oh ok...

(Taehyung)
So..I better get going now..so (offered his hand) see you next time mate?

(Y/n)
(Took his hand and shook it) see you next time too mate...

'Suddenly I felt tears were rolling at my cheeks.'

(Y/n)
Bye...(let him go)

(Taehyung)
Bye (Y/n)...

End of flashback

(Wonwoo)
(Y/n),where you at?(waved his hand in front of me)

(Y/n)
Ah..wonwoo...(annoyed) what do you want?

(Wonwoo)
Are you ok?

(Y/n)
Yeah..why?

(Wonwoo)
I want to tell you something..

(Y/n)
What?

(Wonwoo)
I met irene yesterday

(Y/n)
And?

(Wonwoo)
She asked me about you and threatened me.

(Y/n)
That Cockroach...what did she say to you?

(Wonwoo)
She said if I dont tell you to break up with seokmin,she'll do something horrible to you..

(Y/n)
Seriously! Oh my god! She is really a psycho now.