Chapter 16

'5 hours past and (Y/n) was still in the Emergency room.Her family and friends were waiting for her. Suddenly, a doctor came out from the room.'

(Jungkook)
Doctor,how's my sister? Is she ok now?

(Doctor)
(Sighed) she is not very ok now and she is still unconscious because she lost a lot of blood. We need a blood donor.

(Jungkook)
Oh my.....ok..let me do it.

(Wonwoo)
Jungkook are you sure?

(Jungkook)
She is my sister wonwoo.

(Mrs.Jeon)
Then what about you?! You will be critical as her.

(Jungkook)
Mom,I failed to take care of irene. So let me save (Y/n) even it will be the last thing I will do.

(Mrs.Jeon)
I can't loose you too.

(Hanna)
Jungkook...please..think twice. I also dont want to loose you for the second time. Please.

(Jungkook)
Kim Hanna,I will be ok. We promised to stay together right.

'Jungkook Kissed Hanna's forehead and hugged her. He let the hug go and looked at his mom.'

(Jungkook)
Dont worry...I will try to be safe.

'Then the jeon family hugged together for a while. The doctor told jungkook to come with him. He need to make a blood test and after that he can proceed.'

'Finally,The blood donor process was a success. But not for jungkook. After he donor his blood,he started to have a fever and his face turn pale. He was unconscious after he donor his blood.Now,(Y/n) and jungkook are hospitalized.'

(Hanna POV)

'I was on my way to visit jungkook. It have been 2 weeks. I really miss him. When I arrived,I saw wonwoo was there.'

(Hanna)
Good morning,wonwoo.

(Wonwoo)
Good morning.

(Hanna)
How is he now? Any changes?

(Wonwoo)
Nothing for now.

(Hanna)
(Y/n)?

(Wonwoo)
Same goes to her.

(Hanna)
It's hurt seing them like this. They were very close to me and now they were hospitalized until now.

(Wonwoo)
I can feel you hanna. They were my siblings. I watched them grow up.

(Hanna)
Yeah..hey I want to visit (Y/n) now. I will leave for a while.

(Wonwoo)
Sure.

'I took my handbag and went to (Y/n)'s ward room. I knocked the door and came inside. I saw Seokmin sleeping on the couch. I sat down at the chair beside (Y/n)'s bed and look at her.'

(Hanna)
Wake up (Y/n)...I am here. Its me..hanna.

'Suddenly seokmin woke up and looked at me.'

(Seokmin)
When did you come?

(Hanna)
Just now. Did you sleep here last night?

(Seokmin)
Yeah....can you take care of her for a while? I want to take my bath.

(Hanna)
Go ahead.

'He went out from the room as I saw mr and mrs.jeon was about to come in.'

'I stood up and bowed to them. I let them seat and I stood beside (Y/n)'s bed.'

(Mrs.Jeon)
When did you came?

(Hanna)
Just now.

(Mrs.jeon)
Oh...(look at (y/n) hey sweetheart.. its me..are you feeling better today? Oh I am fine. Same goes to your dad and wonwoo. But not jungkook and irene.(started to sob)