Chapter:5

'Someone tapped my shoulder and I awoke from my sleep.'

(Y/n)
What?(sleepy voice)

(Wonwoo)
We're here. Get up.

'I blinked and rubbed my eyes and took my things and get out from the plane. Now we were waiting for our driver to picked us.'

'Not long after that the car arrived. We get in while the driver took our suitcase and put it at the back. Time skip and we arrived at home.'

(Y/n)
Woah...its been 3 years

'I went in straight to my room. Nothing change. I laid down and when suddenly someone knocked the door. Its the maid with my suitcase. I thanked her and she left.'

'I looked at the clocked and its 7 pm. I took my bath and went downstairs after  I finished. I saw jungkook was watching tv so I approached him.'

(Y/n)
Jungkook.

(Jungkook)
Hmm?

(Y/n)
Are you really going to help me to find a job?

(Jungkook)
Yeah why?

(Y/n)
Thanks..

(Jungkook)
Your welcome.

'We watched TV together and after the movie end we went to our room and slept.'

(2 weeks after I'm back)

'I laid down on my bed and pkayed with my phone. Yeah. Jungkook havent found a job for me. Its already 2 pm. Suddenly someone knocked the door. Its jungkook.'

(Y/n)
What's wrong?

(Jungkook)
Here.(Handed me a letter)

'I took it and read it'

(Y/n)
(Shocked) jungkook? Is this...for real?

(Jungkook)
Yeah....tomorrow just send your resumé and you will have a work.

(Y/n)
Thanks jungkook you are my saviour.(hugged him)

'He let me go and an left my room. I was too happy cuz I am going to start work soon.'

(Y/n)
Let me see where...

'I read the letter again.'

(Y/n)
Next-in?(I guess I never heard this company)

'Time skip and its already morning. I woke up and took my bath and went downstairs after I finished.

(Wonwoo)
Good morning (Y/n).

(Y/n)
Good morning....

'Suddenly jungkook approached us and we had our breakfast together. After im finished I went to my car abd drove to the company.After I arrived I parked my car and sighed nervously'

(Y/n)
I havent go in this building and now im nervous.

'I brought my resumè and went inside the building.There was a lot of worker. I was searching for the meeting room so I called one of the men.'

(Y/n)
Excuse me sir...

'The person stopped and turned to me. I stopped and looked at the person with my shock face.'

(Y/n)
Taehyung?

(Taehyung)
Hi (Y/n). What are you doing here?

(Y/n)
Actually I'm applying a job here. Do you work here?

(Taehyung)
No but I have a meeting here cuz my dad's company will cooperate with this company.

(Y/n)
Oh...if you know where's the meeting room?

(Taehyung)
Yeah its at the 3rd floor,room number 5.

(Y/n)
Thanks... bye see you later.

'I left him and followed his direction. I knocked the door and came in. I saw a woman waiting for me. I bow at her and sat infront of her.'

'Time skip and guess what? I passed. I will start work today as an accountant and one of the director temporary Secretary and I dont know who is it.'

' I sat at my own table and started to do my work.'

(Y/n)
What's my first work?(looked at nt schedule) oh,attend a meeting to replace the director cuz he's not available. What is this meeting about? Oh,cooperate with another comoany meeting? Ok I better check about it.

'I asked one of the staff and luckily he knew. He handed me a file for that meeting. I went back to my table and read the file thoroughly. Suddenly ny seat mate  called me.'

(???)
Are you new here?

(Y/n)
Yes...

(???)
Hi! I'm Im nayeon,one of the accountant here. Just call me nayeon.

(Y/n)
I'm Jeon (Y/n). Nice to meet you.

(Nayeon)
Jeon? Are you perhaps related to the jeon company?(joking) cuz I heard that place is huge.

(Y/n)
Yes I am.. that place is huge but I am not interested to work there.

(Nayeon)
What?(shocked) are you perhaps one of the jeon's wife?

(Y/n)
(Chuckled) no I am not their wife, I am their sister.

(Nayeon)
Wow! By the way who is the CEO? cuz I heard you have 2 brother.

(Y/n)
Wonwoo cuz he's the eldest. Jungkook is the COO. Our father retired 2 month ago. Why are you so interested with that company?

(Nayeon)
Cuz the jeon company is the second richest company in korea while the kim is the first.

(Y/n)
I never know about it. By the way, who is the CEO here?

(Nayeon)
Oh you dont know? Its....ugh who is his name again? Sorry I forgot. I always forget things.

(Y/n)
(Giggled) you are funny. Ok I have to read this file or I will be blurred at the meeting later.

(Nayeon)
Ok.

'She sat back and do her work. Time pass and I went to the meeting room. I sat down while the other director sections were coming in one by one.'

'Suddenly they stood and I just followed it. I saw Taehyung came in with his PA. He looked at me and sat beside me.'

(Director 1)
Good morning,mr.kim. Shall we start our meeting?

(Taehyung)
Yes.

' The director about to say something when someone open the door harshly.'

(???)
Sorry I am late.

'I looked at the person's voice and widened my eyes. That person sat down at the center chair and looked at his staff. When suddenly his gazed landed on me, he's eyes widened and stared at me. I cant believe its him.'

'I looked at Taehyung and I know he's shocked but he hide it. He looked at the person who stared at me and said.'

(Taehyung)
Long time no see.....Lee seokmin.

To be continued....