«Last chapter»

I looked at him with weirdly and asked him.'

(Y/n)
What do you mean?

'Jungkook kept smiling while I continued to asked him.'

(Y/n)
Yah Jungkook! Answer me.

'Suddenly everything turn darker and darker. I called jungkook name but no one answer and suddenly..'

'BUKK'

(Y/n)
Ouch! What the-

'I held my forehead and opened my eyes slowly and finally realized. I just fell from my bed. Wait..my bed?! I thought I was in a hospital with jungkook. I stood up and look around. No doubt at all. I am in my bedroom.'

(Y/n)
Wait...all of that..its just a...dream?
No way...

'I slapped myself 5 times but I am still in my room.'

(???)
Honey,what are you doing?

'I turned around and saw someone I did not expect.'

(Y/n)
Seok..min..?

(Seokmin)
Yes its me. (Y/n) are you ok?

'He walked toward me and put his palm on my forehead.'

(Seokmin)
Your fever already started to cool down.

(Y/n)
Seokmin...what are you doing here?

(Seokmin)
(Chuckled) what kind of question is that (Y/n)? I am here cuz this is our house right?

(Y/n)
Our...house? That's mean...I am still your...wife?

(Seokmin)
Yes you are. (Y/n) are you really ok? You just have a fever right? You acted like you did not remember anything.

(Y/n)
So its all just a dream?

'He sat beside me on the bed and looked me with concern.'

(Seokmin)
Honey can you please tell me what's going on. You're kind of making me scared.

(Y/n)
Seokmin, I guess I just have a very scary nightmare.

(Seokmin)
(Chuckled) nightmare? That's why you acted like a weird person? Is it that serious?

(Y/n)
Well if that dream kind of manipulating me for a second,it is serious.

(Seokmin)
What was you dream?

(Y/n)
Many things...including...you divorced with me and married with irene. That's the worst part.

(Seokmin)
Hey,(Y/n). Are you scared that I will let you go?

(Y/n)
A bit...Seokmin will you-

(Seokmin)
I'll never let you go...remember that sweety..

'He kissed my forehead and smiled.'

(Seokmin)
Go and take your bath. I will cook some food for you.

'I nodded and went to the toilet.'

4 weeks later

'I am really thankful that its was just a dream. My real life is I worked at the Jeon company as the company's supervisor, still jungkook and wonwoo's sister and Irene is still my little sister.'

'In real life, I was quite close to Irene more to my brothers. Sometimes I still think that the dream will come true and I dont want it. I love my life.'

'Now I am preparing myself for Jungkook's congratulations party because  he has managed to grow the company without wonwoo and got promoted to be the CEO. Wonwoo Worked at another Jeon Company as a CEO too.'