Chapter:6

(Seokmin)
Yeah its true taehyung. So are you from the kim company?

(Taehyung)
Yeah... shall we start now?

(Seokmin)
(Glanced at me) yeah...

'Time skip and the meeting is over. The directors were out and it is only me,seokmin and taehyung. Its awkward. I packed my stuff that I brought to this meeting room while they were still sitting.'

(Seokmin)
So taehyung how have you been?

(Taehyung)
I am good. You?

(Seokmin)
Yes I am happy. So do you have a girlfriend? Cuz I still remember our bet back then.

(Taehyung)
Nope. I am still single.

(Seokmin)
Is it? I thought you already have one. Is she working for you?

(Taehyung)
Who (Y/n)? No she is not. She is working here.

(Seokmin)
Since when?

(Taehyung)
Why dont you ask her by yourself?

(Seokmin)
When did you start to work here?

(Y/n)
I just start today.

'I told him without looking at him.'

(???)
Baby~

'Somone came in and back-hugged seokmin.'

(Seokmin)
Hey,what are you doing here Irene honey?(smile at her)

(Irene)
Is it wrong for a wife to visit his husband at his office? Plus its already lunch time.

(Taehyung)
So this is your wife.

(Irene)
Yeah. (Stood up properly and walked toward Taehyung) I'm Irene.(she said with her seductive look)

(Taehyung)
I'm Taehyung.(shooked hands)

(Irene)
So baby what do you want to eat for lunch?

'Irene kissed seokmin cheeks and suddenly a glass of water broke cuz I hit the glass.'

(Y/n)
Sorry..(I picked up the glass with ny bare hands)

(Irene)
Why are you so clumsy? Clean it now servant!

(Y/n)
I am sorry what did you say?(sarcasm)

(Irene)
I said clean it servant!

(Y/n)
(Stood up and faced her) dont you see I am cleaning it? Why dont you do it by yourself? Cuz I am not a servant.

(Irene)
Dont you dare to talk back!

(Y/n)
I have the right to defend myself if someone said horrible things to me. You know what I can do right?

(Irene)
I am the boss here.What will you do? This is my husband's company so if you still love your job please behave.

(Y/n)
Oh,are you going to report it to your husband?(sarcasm and I smirked suddenly) uu I am scared..Whatever,shithead. I dont care.

'I whispered the last part but she still can heard it. I picked up the glass again but suddenly she pushed me until the glass made a wound on my arm.'

(Y/n)
Aarrgh!

(Taehyung)
(Y/n),are you ok?

'He checked my arm and brought me outside from the room.'

(Seokmin POV)

(Seokmin)(in mind)
Why do I feel uneasy when I see her with him? Why do I feel worry for her?

(End POV)

(Irene)
Let's go babe.

(Y/n) POV)

'Taehyung brought me to the medical room. He treated my wound.'

(Y/n)
Thanks..

(Taehyung)
No problem. She shouldn't do that to you. You're her big sister.

(Y/n)
I dont care. She is nothing to me since she stole my happiness with my ex husband.

(Taehyung)
Lets have our lunch. I am starving.

(Y/n)
Me too.

'We went to the foodcourt at the ground floor cuz it is for the staffs.'

'Time skip and I went back to my office and continued my work. Time skip and suddenly someone called me. Its the women that interviewed me, mrs.park.'

(Y/n)
Yes Mrs.park?

(Mrs.park)
Follow me..

'I followed her to an office not far from my seat. She knocked the door and came in. I followed her from the back and saw seokmin sitting on his CEO chair.'

(Seokmin)
What's wrong,Mrs park?

(Mrs.park)
Sir,I guess you already knew that your Secretary is having his holiday?

(Seokmin)
Yeah so what?

(Mrs.park)
She will be your temporary secretary.(pointed at me)

(Y/n)&Seokmin)
WHAT?!!

(Y/n)
No way!! I dont want..

(Seokmin)
Why must her?

(Mrs.park)
I am sorry but she is the only one that available.

(Y/n)
Mrs.park, with all my respect I refuse .

(Mrs.park)
Why?

(Y/n)
Cuz he's a jerk.

(Seokmin)
What do you call me?

(Y/n)
I said you are a jerk.

(Seokmin)
(Y/n)!!

(Mrs.park)
Sorry, I cant change.

(Seokmin)
Until when?

(Mrs.park)
5 months.

(Seokmin)
Why so long?

(Mrs.park)
Are you expecting a women to heal from Labour for 2 weeks?

'Seokmin stayed quiet and continued his work.'

(Seokmin)
Ok. You can go now but not you (Y/n).

'Mrs.park left and now its only him and me.'

(Seokmin)
Listen here (Y/n). Even though you are my Secretary for temporary only, dont think that you have a chance to have me back. Don't expect that cuz I love Irene.

(Y/n)
Do you think I am too desperate? I dont want to be back with you either. You have your own life why would I interfere? I already move on from you.

(Seokmin)
Good. Now I have some rules for you.

(Y/n)
I know. First,I have to be in the office in time. Second, I have to inform your schedule on the night before the next day. And third, always finish my work.

(Seokmin)
How do you know?

(Y/n)
Do you forgot that I used to be your wife?

(Seokmin)
You can go now...

'I bowed slightly and about to opened the door.'

(Seokmin)
Remember (Y/n)... I wont fall for you again and please dont try to make ne love you again. Cuz I dont need it and never need it.

(Y/n)
Ok,CEO lee. I also wont fall for you again. I wont try to make you love ne again cuz I don't trust your love anymore. My advise is never repeat your mistake twice. Take care of your wife and never care about me cuz you're nothing to me. I am nothing to you.

'I left his office and went to my desk. I face-palmed myself and sighed.'

(Y/n)
I wont fall for you. No I won't. If I do, I will try my best to forget you... although its impossible...
Cuz I dont trust love and for me it is just a hurt lie that tear my happiness.

To be continued..
P/s:aarrgghh so cliche...cringe!!!