Chapter 9 - Hospital

The cry of Fear. The cry ringing through my ears like my ear drums would explode, i felt arms wrap around my babies and they took them away. I tried opening my eyes to grab them back and protect them but nothing could move, my body was limp as smoke was flowing fast into my lungs. 

"Everything is going to be alright miss, your children are fine" someone said before wrapping his or hers arms around me and lifting me up, i could feel we were running through the house to get out. 

Once we got outside clean fresh air hurried its way into my toxic lungs, making me cough violently, making my whole body shake in a way i was nearly throwing up. I opened my eyes to see the extent of the damage, my house was falling apart, my eyes scanned every doctor and fire man for my babies and my boyfriend but they were nowhere to be found. 

"Your children had to be send of to the hospital before you, but we are heading there now" A lady paramedic told me as she got me strapped to the bed with a mask for oxygen. 

My eyes felt heavy and they soon closed again. 

.

.

.

.

I woke up in a white room with a oxygen mask and a drip hooked onto me, i felt fine today. My wolf had healed me as i slept. 

I Lent over and pressed the bottom for the doctor to come when i woke up, only a few moments later he walked in, with a white lab coat. 

"Its good to see that your awake Miss Tennet, you look well" he said to me, he walked over and checked me over. 

"I just want to see my partner and children" i told him, he smiled and nodded. 

"Your partner Miss Tennet, has had a lot of smoke in his lungs and he is still unconscious at the moment, but your children are healthy. but Annabelle however did breath in some smoke but she is getting treated as we speak" he told me, i started crying. 

"I want to see Dean" i said, he nodded and helped me out of bed and got me into a wheel chair and took me to Deans room where he was plugged up to a bunch of equipment, i held his hand and cried. 

"Baby everything will be alright, we can get through this, you will get through this" i told him as i cried. 

.

.

My children where healthy and i was extremely glad about that, i held them close while i watched over there daddy. 

Why do i have a bad feeling about this?, we turn off everything when we go to bed and we didn't leave anything on that would cause a fire so violently as this had been?, what happened?. 

Vote

Comment