chapter 2 - accepting

As i sat in the doctors office waiting for her to come back in, I stared up at the screen with a ultrasound picture on it, i was looking at my baby. I could feel myself getting ready to burst out in tears but i held them back. 

"Okay Victoria that's you okay to go, I suggest you don't shift for however long it will take you to give birth as that can in danger your baby, go home get some rest, here is a print out of your baby, you are about 10 weeks" she said handing me a little card, when i opened it the picture from the screen was there. 

I walked home in a daze, People waved at me as i got into the pack land. I tried to smile but the tears were starting to leek over, i glanced up from the ground and saw the alpha walking with another alpha that was visiting. He must have smelt me coming as his eyes locked on me and at first he smirked but it faded fast as he saw me crying, i knew he wanted to come over but as he was busy he couldn't. I avoided his eyes as i walked past them with my head bowed. 

As i walked into my house my dad was in the kitchen making a sandwich, he walked out to see me and as soon as he saw me he went into panic dad mood. 

"What's wrong sweetie?" he asked running over to me, putting his arms around me. I felt save and warm in his arms, i didn't know how to tell him but i felt like i should. 

"I'm pregnant" I said through whimpers.

"Who's the dad" his voice more serious now.

"A human at my school" I lied, he nodded then walked to the phone, the worried dad was gone.

After half an hour i heard a knock at the door,  was up on my room still crying, i heard voiced talking and i went out into the hall way to listen. 

"my daughter is leaving the pack, she's moving to a other country for school, she has gotten into college there" my father said to the other person in the room, i knew exactly who it was i could smell his beautiful pine smell.

"Alright, when is she leaving?" i heard the Alpha ask, i was listening carefully but at the same time trying not to make a noise.

"In 2 days Alpha" my father replied, i couldn't listen anymore. i went back to my room and sat on my bed and waited for my father to come to my room. 

" You are a disappointment to this family your mother would be disappointed in you Victoria " my dad told me, The air got caught in my throat and i felt like i couldn't breath. 

2 days later

"Dad please don't send me away" I begged him, i knew there was no point in begging the answer would always be no. 

" I have given you money in your bank account to get a house and to keep you on your feet now get on that bus" he turned to the bus driver and told him to close the door, i started walking up the bus. I started crying as i sat down, I placed a hand on my tummy.

"Granddad is just upset" I whispered to my belly.

"Talking to your self is the first sign of madness" I heard someone laugh, i looked around and there was a young boy behind me, he smiled and took my hand. "I'm Dean" he said. 

"Am Vi... Tori " I smiled, " and I wasn't talking to myself" I laughed. He looked so confused. 

"i'm pregnant i was talking to my baby" i said, i looked into his pale blue eyes. 

" I love kids, what you having? he laughed, I couldn't help but smile, he sat beside me.

" I don't know yet, to early to tell" I smiled, i took out a water bottle from my bag and took a sip, i don't want to drink to much as i don't know how long i will be on this bus for. 

"how far along are you? " he asked, i dont know why he was so interested, i was a stranger to him.

" the doctor said about 10 weeks" I smiled.

We continued talking for another hour or so before my eyes started to close, i fell asleep leaning on my arm but i went him move my head so it was leaning against him. 

"Tori wake up" someone was shaking me, i will kill whoever woke me up. 

"what?" I i groaned

"we are here" I looked up at Dean then i remembered where i am, I looked out at the window and saw a big cute town, i could live here. 

"could I have your number?" he asked as we were leaving the bus, i blushed as i nodded, he gave me his phone and i put my number into it.  I went to the nearest housing and told them i was homeless and pregnant, they got me a house that day. It was only for a couple of days so i can find my own place. 

I got a taxi to the house, it was a shared accommodation for now, i had a bed and a lock on my door which i used. 

for the next couple of days i got my self a house, 2 bedroom. I had enough money left over to order some furniture, i had the stuff i needed. I need to find a job or something so  i have regular money coming in 

once i was finished setting up the coffee table i heard my phone ringing, i was hoping it was my dad phoning telling me i could come home now, But the number was unknown. 

"hello?"

"hello Tori, its me Dean"

" oh hello dean its nice to hear from you" I smiled at myself, i felt a little flutter in my tummy. 

"do you want to meet up tomorrow?"

"Sure we could go for some coffee or something?" 

"You cant drink coffee so we will go for some milkshakes *laughs* okay meet me tomorrow in ton outside primark, i know a great little cafe that does the best milkshakes" 

Once we made plans i felt good, i felt happy. I was excited for my little day out with Dean. 

I went and bought a Chinese take away as i couldn't be bothered to cook anything, when i finished it and i was sitting watching a little t.v i had to run to the toilet because i brought the Chinese back up. 

Being pregnant is going to be fun!!

Vote

Comment