Chapter 18 - Nursery

*sexual content*

few days have passed since i saw Dean and i was worrying about him so i decided to text him 

"hi i was wondering if we could meet up and talk?"  I waited to see if he would text back because he normally did have his phone in his hands 24/7. By the time i heard from him it was 2 in the morning so i ignored it for the night while i slept, in the morning i opened the text and gasped.

"your such a slut, you kissed a guy when you were dating me well i don't care anymore because guess what I've been sleeping around all through our relationship but at least when i was sleeping around i didn't get the little slut pregnant like your "boyfriend" there"  

Tears welled up in my eyes as i read over the text again, Toby was sleeping on the couch while i was upstairs with my baby's sleeping in there bedrooms, as i sobbed into my pillow i felt strong arms wrap around my back to pick me up and i was placed on the knee of my mate, i felt tingles everywhere which made me relax and sob less.

"Tell me whats wrong my love" Toby's husky voice broke though my sobs, i pulled away from Toby's tear stained neck and looked into his eyes. I grabbed my phone with shaking hands and passed him it, as he read i could see his face turning red with anger. 

"How dare this human talk to my mate like that" he growled i could tell his wolf had took over, "that little son of a bitch, thinks he could treat my mate like that, i'm going to kill him" he growled again this time it sounded deadly. I cupped his face with my hands and looked into his eyes. 

"Baby calm down, i don't want you to hurt him. He is nothing to me now, you are the triplets dad and my mate and i only want you, yes i feel bad for what i have done to him but this makes me feel better because as i was dating him he was cheating on me so it turns out he was the bad guy not me" i explained, my voice still a little shaky from all the crying. 

"I'm still going to kill him for making you cry" he said a little more softly, i giggled and hugged him so tight i thought he was going to break, but he didn't and he was also hugging me with the same amount of strength, it didn't hurt like i would expect i loved feeling so close to him at this very moment. 

I heard a little ping from my phone and looked down to see it was Dean who text me. 

"will come round tomorrow for my stuff"  was all it said, i sighed and just typed back okay.

I will have to make sure Toby wasn't here when Dean comes because things might get messy and i don't want them fighting or Toby killing Dean when his triplets are in the house, and also i cant forget about Amy she is still a little girl who was down stairs on the couch that Toby was sleeping on. 

Hunter began to cry so i got up and walked through to his room to pick him up.

"Hello my little prince" i said while lifting  him up, he hugged into me, still sniffling. 

"Morning mummy" he said, i smiled at my cute, handsome little boy. I walked back through to my room where Toby sat waiting on the bed, as soon as he saw Hunter his eyes lit up just as they do when he looks at me. 

"Hi little man, did you have good dreams?" he asked his son, Hunter only nodded and shied away from him. 

I handed Hunter over to Toby while i went to check on his sisters who were still fast asleep and don't look like they will be getting up anytime soon. As i walked down the hall i could hear my little boy laughing, i looked in to see Toby tickling Hunter. I didn't want to disturb them so i walked down stairs to find Amy sitting up on the couch rubbing her eyes.