chapter 26 - allergy

As soon as they all knew that Alpha Toby was coming to their hide out, they had all begun to train like crazy. I was still locked in a room with Mia until we were let out but that was only with our kidnapper who still insists he calls me Ava. 

Mia was asleep in the bed when our kidnapper came to visit. 

"Ava your awake" he said with such delight in his voice that it made me uneasy, he smiled and walked over to where i was sitting. 

"yes i'm awake, but my name is not Ava" i tried to tell him again 

"yes you are and my name is Richard Clayton Alpha of the Westforest pack, how stupid do you think i am Ava? i have known you for 5 years and i'm not letting you away that easily" he said with a smirk as he walked closer to me, a few inches away he pulled me by my waist. 

"If i was your mate and my name was Ava how come we don't have a mate bond or feel the tingles when we touch?" i asked him, looking into his bright blue eyes for any sign of notice. 

"Your just hiding it really well, now its time to rest my darling, i will make you your favorite dinner tonight, sausage and mash smothered in gravy" he smiled, i have to admit i do love sausage and mash but how did he know it was my favorite?. 

I started to remember the story about the twin girls. 

As time went on and Mia was now awake i went on a walk of the house, i went to the kitchen and got some milk for Mia and wondered how long dinner was going to take, i looked in the oven at the sausages and noticed that they were in an onion gravy, i couldn't eat that i would swell up and die as i'm allergic to onions. 

As i had my little panic attack in my head Richard walked through and smiled. 

"Are you excited to see me you just couldn't wait till i came to your room?" he asked with a smirk 

"I'm allergic to onions, i cant eat this" i said, luckily the triplets didn't get my onion allergy, his face dropped and his eyes darkened.

"Why do you keep lying to me Ava, i want this to stop" he growled, i pulled Mia behind me as i felt her jump at the loud noise that came from inside this mans chest. 

"Listen i'm not kidding, i'm not Ava, i'm allergic to onions, i have 3 children and i am not your mate" i said in a clear tone, he was dishing up the food by this point. 

"You will eat what i make you Ava an you wont say no to it" he commanded, i felt panic rise up in my chest and i could feel my hands begin to close up, he sat us at the table and Mia got stuck in to her dinner but i didn't take one bite which angered the big bad alpha. 

"Eat your dinner" he said, i shock my head and before i knew it i was on his lap with a spoon full on sausage and onions in my mouth, which i spat out straight away, he kept trying and trying to get me to eat them but once the 10th try came i couldn't breath, my tongue had swollen up and my throat was starting to close.

"I cant breath" i tried to say, Richard looked at me funny and rolled his eyes. 

"Stop pretending, if your not going to eat get to your room ill send Mia up when she is finished". 

"fine don't believe me" i slurped before trying to stand off my chair, i started to see double of everything as to the lack of oxygen. I started to walk when everything went black and i felt a sharp pain in my head before i lost control of my limbs and my mind, i got sucked into complete darkness.

Vote

Comment