Chapter 20 - Gone

I got up the next morning in a cold empty bed, Toby hasn't came back and I'm starting to worry about him, what if he has rejected me?. I climbed out off bed and walked to my children's rooms to check on them, they were all still fast asleep, i glanced at the clock it was only half 8 in the morning and the children don't have nursery today. I went down stairs to see if Toby had came in during the night but nobody was there, i felt tears well up in my eyes but i fought them back, i put on the kettle and waiting for it to pop before i made a cup of hot chocolate. 

As i was sitting with only my laptop on i was looking up on Google maps where i used to stay, and i have to say i do miss it, but it has been 3 years now and so much has happened and nobody in the pack had known i was pregnant apart from my dad, would they even accept me back into the pack if i were to move back with Toby?.

I checked my emails and was surprised to see a response email from an apprenticeship program called carousel, it is an apprenticeship NVQ level 3 in social services (children and young people). I started to read the email and it had confirmed that i got in, i was shocked at first because i had forgot i applied for it and after whats going on it shocked me that i got some more good news, first good news since i found my mate. I took out my phone and looked throw my contacts getting to Toby's number who he had put in my phone after the time we slept together, i felt my heart break as i clicked the call button and put it to my ear. 

The phone rang a few times before i heard the tired voice of my mate and it broke my heart. 

"Toby? em its me Tori, i was wondering if you could come to mine, and we can talk" i said stuttering Little, i heard him sigh. 

"fine" was all he said before hanging up, my heart was breaking and i felt hot tears run down my face, he hates me, he doesn't even want to see me. I couldn't hold the sobs in that was making my whole body shake, as soon as my head got dizzy i felt strong arms wrap around me and the tingles shot throw my body calming me slightly. 

"Love, why are you crying?" He asked, his voice full of love and concern, i looked into his eyes.

"You hate me don't you?" i asked, my voice cracking, his face was full of shock. 

"Why would i hate you my love? you are my mate, my one and only, i could never hate you, i love you" he said, my crying was stopping and i snuggled into his neck, breathing in his scent to calm me, and that's when i heard it, a voice i haven't heard in so long. 

"He loves us, just go with him" the voice said, i was shocked and happy all at the same time. 

"Elisabeth?, i missed you" i said to my wolf, Toby must have noticed i was mind linking her so he just snuggled into my neck. 

"I have missed you too little one, and i have missed my pups" she said almost sounding sad but happy to be talking to me. 

"Where did you go? why did you go?" i asked. 

"When a wolf is away from its family and pack for so long, they become sad, i became sad and i didn't want anyone to know so i blocked everyone out, I'm sorry" she told me. 

"It's okay, I'm sorry to for staying away from the pack so long" i told her, i felt her shake her wolfy head and that's when i came to my senses and zoned back into reality. 

"Sorry about that" i told Toby, who just smiled and nodded. 

"It's fine love, whats for breakfast?" he asked, i laughed and kissed him before getting up and walking to the kitchen with my mate following behind me like  a little lost puppy dog, he was just so cute. 

"About last night" i began, but got cut off by Toby putting his hand up. 

"i want you to come to the pack, but i will let you see Dean first to sort a few things and for him to get his stuff, i have been thinking we can make this a home where we can go if we need a break from the pack, so we don't need to sell it, and the kids can go to nursery near the pack with the other pups, what do you say?" he asked, i thought over it for a moment, i know i need to go back to the pack at some point and the kids need there father and i need my mate, and he did make a good point. 

"Fine, just give me a few days to pack first okay" i told him, his grin almost touched his eyes as he picked me up and spun me around.

"I love you, i love you" he repeated over and over again, i couldn't help but laugh. 

"Mama" i heard my little Annabelle shout, i smiled at Toby one more time before heading up to get my child, i smiled as i saw her little face but my face soon fell as i saw she was pointing over to Mia's bed and she wasn't there, she has to be up the stairs, i tutted. 

"Did your sister wonder off again?" i asked her, she smiled and nodded, we went looking for her but i couldn't find her anywhere and that's when i started to panic. 

"TOBY!" i screamed, i heard him running up the stairs and into the girls bedroom, "Mia's gone, shes not here someones taken her" i said my voice full of panic, my eyes filling with tears, i went to check on Hunter who was still sleeping, i picked him up and i heard him groan as he doesn't like being picked up when hes sleeping, i cradled him in my arms against my chest as tears flooded down my face, "wheres your sister my baby, wheres my baby" i whispered, i couldn't hold back the tears. 

Toby walked into the room, his face full of panic and pain, "wheres my baby?" i asked him my face stained with my teas, my face red from crying. 

"I want my baby" ....

Vote

Comment