Chapter 30 - Home

Tori's POV

I started to sense everything again, my fingers, my toes. 

A strong scent hit my nose and i knew who it was, Toby. 

I tried to open my eyes but nothing was moving, i started to hear sounds, voices. 

"She will wake up soon Alpha, maybe you should go home and get some rest?" i heard a voice say, i knew that voice. Dad.  

I tried to wake myself up again to see him but nothing was moving, i couldn't move my eyes or my legs to tell them i'm fine. 

"I know but it just seems to be taking forever, i need her to wake up, my wolf is going crazy" Toby replied, i started to smell another scent, 3 more scents altogether at last, i felt happiness fill my body as i thought of my children all being together again. 

i felt my eyes begin to open, i was pushing and pushing for them too. 

"Tori?" Toby asked, my eyes darted open. Every thing was blurry for a few moments but i couldn't be happier to be back home, i jumped out of bed and into Toby's arms. 

"Oh my god Tori, where were you?" he asked, i couldn't speak. I cried and cried and cried into is shoulder. Tears of happiness. 

.

.

.

It was time for dinner when i got let out of the hospital with Mia, Hunter and Annabelle all together at last. Mia's brother and sister where so happy to see her, you could see it in their eyes. As for me i was happy to see my family all together again but there was something bugging me, it felt like something was missing but it also felt like something was coming. 

I felt someones eyes on me, someones i didn't know. My eyes darted round the area we were in and i caught site of her. 

Her eyes, the same blue colour as my fathers stared back at me. my breath caught in the throat. 

"Who are you?" i asked, she came out from round the corner and i couldn't help but stop breathing. Ava. 

Vote

Comment