Chapter 27

Noelle P.O.V:

Shawn, Austin, Rafaella, Jasmine, Deira and I came home before the MagCon boys could arrive. When we reached home, I cleaned up the place a bit, while the boys played video games downstairs, and Rafaella and Jasmine made some food.

After 25 minutes of cleaning, and preparing food we heard loud knocks. I went and opened the door and saw all the boys. They all hugged me one by one and went inside.

"How have you guys been?" I asked.

"Pretty good, we miss Shawn a lot though." Cameron said.

"Speaking of Shawn here he comes." Matthew said pointing to Shawn the boys all ran to him and tackled him in a hug. After all the hugging wih Shawn the boys met Austin and Deira.

"JASMINE, RAFFAELLA COME INTO THE LIVING ROOM THE BOYS ARE HERE" I yelled. They both walked in and I introduced the boys to Rafaella.

''I have seen you on Instagram with Neymar in his pictures... Are you his girlfriend?'' Carter asked raising a brow. Rafaella and I burst out laughing.

''I am his sister." Rafaella said after she calmed down, "And you haven't told them?" She asked looking at me, I shook my head. "For your information Noelle is dating Neymar" She continued.

"Seriously?" Cameron asked. I nodded.

"How long?" Nash asked.

"A few days"

"Jasmine you have gained some weight since we saw you last summer at MagCon" Jack Gilinsky said trying not to sound rude.

"I am pregnant." She told him and walked to Deira pecking his lips. They all congratulated the couple.

~.~

We talked for another hour just catching up.

"Hey do you guys want to make a vine?" I asked.

As a reply I got a chorus of yes and of course.

I took out my phone and pulled up the app, and went and sat beside Shawn.

I held the record button

"Pick up line's with Shawn Mendes 101." I said and then pointed the camera at Shawn.

"Are you a beaver cause dam."

As soon as I let go of the record button Shawn started laughing.

"I don't think they girl you say this to will appreciate this." I said after i calmed from my laughing fit.

"That was so stupid." Jack Johnson told him, Austin and Deira nodded in agreement. I posted it anyways.

Next I went to Cameron.

"Pick up lines with Cameron Dallas 101"

"Are you a dictionary because you add a meaning to my life." He said and bit his lip at the end

"Not bad, Dallas. How many girls have you used that on?" I asked.

He chuckled "None, I am still waiting for the right girl to come along."

"Austin order some food." Jasmine told him. All the food made before had finished in the span of 10 minutes.

"Why don't you, lazy arse" Austin snapped.

"A princess doesn't work" She sassed back. They bickred back and forth.

"JUST SHUT UP I WIL ORDER SOMETHING" Rafaella yelled to stop their bickering and walked away into another room to order peacefully.