Chapter 29

NOELLE'S P.O.V:

As soon as I saw the blood I felt a panic attack coming, which I had never got or felt. My breathing became slower, and eyes started to close.

All I wanted to do was just sleep, my body felt to tired.

JASMINE'S P.O.V:

"Its been a while since Noelle, went to the bathroom, I'm going to see if everything is okay." I said and got up.

"I'll come with." Rafaella said following behind me. We both rushed in the bathrooms and saw Noelle on the floor blood on her t-shirt. My eyes widened and Rafaella and I rushed to her.

"What happened?!" I asked, as tears started gathering in my eyes.

"I c-can't b-rea-th-e" She choked out. Rafaella got out her phone and called an ambulance. I pulled out my phone and texted Neymar.

'JUST COME TO THE WOMEN BATHROOMS NO QUESTIONS ASAP!'

In less than 15 seconds Neymar was in the bathroom.

"Just help me pick her up and take her outside, I will explain later." I said, trying to keep calm, as the tears streamed down my face. Neymar picked her up bridal style, and stormed towards the exit, seeing the ambulance already there.

"Only one of you can come" One of the nurses told us. "I'll go, you bring everyone else" I said and got in.

_______________

HOSPITAL:

We waited outside the emergency room. Neymar pacing back and forth, cursing under his breath. I sat down and closed my eyes. Please be okay Noelle, I need you, your my best friend, this baby needs his aunt, please God, don't let anything happen to her, I cant lose her, no one can.

Before I knew it I was sobbing onto Deira's chest. He wrapped his arms around and kissed the top of my head. "Its going to be okay."

NEYMAR'S P.O.V:

I paced around the hallway of the hospital, running a hand through my hair. I don't even get what happened, but I know that I don't want anything happening her, I haven't known her for long, but I know that shes the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I don't want to lose her. After what seemed like hours the doctors finally came out, and we quickly rushed to them.

"Is she okay? What happened to her?" I asked worried.

"She was poisoned, we managed to get it out of her system, she's lucky you guys brought her here in time, or she wouldn't have survived, the poison would have affected her whole system. She is in consciousness now, you guys can go and see her." The Doctor told us.

I ran inside the room, and hugged Noelle trying not squeeze her too hard to hurt her.

"I am so glad you are okay." I said and kissed her forehead.

NOELLES P.O.V:

My eyes fluttered open and I took in my surroundings. There were needles up my arm, and nurses and doctors beside me. Hospital.

"How are you feeling?" A doctor asked.

"Okay other than the fact that my stomach and head hurt." I told him.

"Well, that is because you were poisned. And some of the bacteria might be affecting your system, but no harm will be done to you. And there are people who want to see you, I'll go get them" Doctorsaid and exited the room.

I closed my eyes and thought what if Rafaella and Jasmine hadn't come to the bathroom, what if I died, would it matter? Would Neymar care?

I lost my train of thoughts when I felt two arms being wrapped around me.

"I am so glad your okay." The person said, and kissed my forehead. I opened my eyes and saw Neymar. I gave him a weak smile.

"Hey" I whispered. He sat down on the edge of my bed, and held my hands.

"I don't know what would have happened to me if something happened to you," He told me, "I would have lost my other half. Its only been a few months since I've known you, a month since I've tarted dating you, but it feels like I've known you my entire life. My feelings for you are only growing stronger, and I don't want anything to happen to you."

"Hey, I'm okay, and thats all that matters, nothing else, right?" I told him. He nodded. A few mintues later Jasmine, Deira, Rafaella, Austin and Bruna came into the room. Everyone told me they were glad I was okay, but I don't think Bruna meant it when she said it.

''I AM SO GLAD YOUR OKAY!'' A person yelled barging through the door. Shawn. ''I was at the studio, and I came as soon as I heard'' He said and gave me a hug.

"Well, thanks for coming, Mendes'' I smiled at him. He sat down on the sofa.

''You know, while we were waiting outside, I realized something I don't think it was Noelle who was meant to be poisoned'.' Austin spoke, pausing before continuing, "It was meant for Jasmine."

"What makes you say that?" I asked before anyone could start assuming things.

"Well, when you switched places the food arrived at the exact time. So I don't think it was Noelle, who was supposed to be poisoned."

For some reason, I believed his stupid reason. I looked at Bruna and Deira and their faces looked pale. I made eye contact wih Bruna, and she sent me a glare then stormed out the room.

"What was that about?" Shawn asked. I shrugged and Neymar was just on his phone, ignoring Bruna.

"I think that girl is bipolar." Rafaella said. I nodded in agreement. I opened my mouth to speak again but I got cut off by a notification sound. I picked up my phone form the table on the side of my bed, and saw that I had text.

Unknown: Well, Jasmine got safe this time, but probably not the next time. But here's an heads up for you as well, there are many things coming your way so, be ready to be an emotial wreck.

-----------------

a/n:

Feedback?

Question: Who do you think is better Messi or Ronaldo?