Chapter 1

Here we are in Sao Paulo the largest city in Brazil. Jasmine and I had some photo shoots here and she managed to get her boyfriend, Deira to come along, and I got Austin, our best friend, to come as well because he knows Spanish, can't survive without that if we don't meet people who know English.

Right now we are at JK Iguatemi a mall, and it's amazing!

"Jasmine! Jasmine! Come check this out!" I exclaimed! It was a mini glass pool table and it looked amazing!

"What?" She looked at the table I was pointing at and sighed, "This is what you were yelling for?"

"Well, I thought it was cool" I said defending myself. "Fine let's get it" Jasmine and I have joint bank accounts so have a huge amount money, and we are spoiled by each other.

After I paid for the pool table I met Jasmine outside the shop. "Where are Deira and Austin?" I asked.

"I have no clue, they said they would be here" She replied, taking a look around the crowed mall.

"Call them" I told her as her phone was already in her hand. I waited for her to finish talking so I took out my own. It happens fast I feel someone bump into me with a strong force making me drop my phone, with the pool table bag knocked out of my arms. Well none of those are any good now. I looked up, and I see a girl, with her hood up, and her mouth in an "O" shape.

She said something I am assuming in Portoguese, so I couldn't understand. I gave her a 'I don't understand' look.

She chuckled, giving me a small smile, "I am sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going and I bumped into you" She repeated in English this time, with a tad bit of a Brazilian and Spanish and picked up my bag and phone handing it to me. "I am so sorry, I will even pay for the dama-"

I cut her off. "It's okay! It's no big deal" I looked at her closely she looked familiar. "Hey! your Rafaella! Ne-"

"yeah, Neymar's sister." She cut me off saying and frowned at the ending of her sentence.

"I was going to New York Magazines new model, and I know you want to be recognized as who you are and what you do, not because your Neymar's sister," I said to her.

She gave me a huge smile, "Thank You" I just smiled back.

"I'm really sorry about your phone, so to make up for it, your going to have dinner at my place tonight," She told me, "I know we just met and don't really know each other but this will be a good chance to."

"Rafaella there's no need for that I need a new phone anyway!" I told her, shaking my head. Actually I didn't but I don't want to make her feel worse.

"No, please I don't mind at all, its the least I can do," She told me.

"Alright, fine." I said finally agreeing, nodding my head at her "But do you mind if I bring 3 of my friends along"? I asked

"No, not at all, in fact that would be great" She told me, grinning.

We exchanged numbers, I wrote it down and hugged goodbye. I looked at Jasmine and saw that she was still on her phone talking. I went up to her gave her a 'Still Talking' look. "Sorry" She quickly put her phone back on her purse.

"They are at the food court" She told me. I just nodded and followed her. Once we reached we saw Deira and Austin with food varieties from Burger King, McDonalds, and some other fast food from some Brazilian shops.

"How many people are you eating for?" I questioned.

"Not our fault we have a big apatite" Austin defended.

"Big. I don't think that's the right word" Jasmine scoffed.

"Fatties" Jasmine and I yelled. They both stuck their tongues out at us. So mature.

Jasmine and I sat in front if them. I told them about how I bumped into Rafaella and she invited us to dinner. They were excited to go but Austin seemed a bit pale all of a sudden.

"Austin, what's wrong? Since I mentioned dinner you've been acting weird"

"I don't know, it's just I'm not good with meeting new people" He frowned.

I laughed. "Are you serious?! Austin you've met thousands of people and you've never been nervous then, or at your concerts why now?"

I put some thoughts into it, then it finally hit me, Austin has a crush on Rafaella!

"Austin you like Rafaella!" I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Just a tiny crush, I've seen pictures of her, and I think she's really pretty, and seems like an amazing girl, never thought I would meet her" He admitted. We chuckled. Well this is going to be a interesting dinner. It's 3:30pm and we were going at 5:30pm so we can talk and get to know each other better. Before leaving the mall I made sure to get a new phone.

——————————————————————————————————

A/N:

It sucks! 😔😓 But I tried, I'm not really good but.... I'm trying, it gets better. Please vote it would mean a lot! Cute image on the side>>>> <3