Chapter 10

Isn't she just so pretty! *Heart eye emoji*

Noelle's P.O.V:

It's 11:00am, I just woke up, and haven't packed anything since last night, and we have to be at Neymar and Rafaella's place by 3. I groaned in frustration and got my suitcases and started packing. By 12:30 I had packed 2 suitcases, plus my hand bag ready. I left clothes for me to wear. which were my sweats, a off shoulder top, my toms, a black leather jacket and my undergarments. I took a shower, and got ready, putting my hair in a pony tail.

-At Rafaella/Neymar's House-

"Where are Mr. and Mrs. Santos, we haven't seen them the whole we were here?" Deira asked.

"They are on vacation" Rafaella answered. I was too tired to pay attention to their conversation, I felt like I was going to be asleep any second on this comfy couch.

"You okay? You look dead tired" Neymar said sitting beside me.

"Yeah, I'm just sleepy, I couldn't sleep last night."

'I was too bust thinking about you' my subconscious adds.

"Same here, but you can sleep on the plane"

"Yeah, but I can't really sleep on planes, I feel motion sickness, or whatever it's called. Unless I'm like about to die tired, and I need to be comfy" I told him. He nodded.

Neymar and I played FIFA while everyone else was outside playing basketball.

"You know your pretty good" Neymar said, clearly amused with my gaming skills.

"Good, I'm better than you!" I said with a huge grin, cheering for myself as I scored another goal, to tie up with him. "Keep dreaming, babe" Neymar told me.

I don't know why but my heart fluttered when he said babe. I got distracted with my thoughts and Neymar scored again, making the score 3-2. I snatched his controller away from him and turned it off, and I scored. "CHEATER!" Neymar said, while trying to get the controller from me. I ran away.

"You'll never find me" I yelled as I tried to look for hiding spots.

"I know this house better than you, I'll find you, little cheater!" Neymar yelled back. He has a point, but oh well.

I was going to hide in Davi's room, but before I could enter I was pinned against the wall.

I couldn't help but stare into his hazel eyes. "Are all Canadians cheaters?" He whispered, leaning in. I gasped, at his little mocking insult.

"No, your just mad I'm better than you!" I said, grinning up at him, keeping our eye contact.

"What ever makes you sleep at night"He said, with a smug look on his face, his voice coming out raspier and deeper than usual, leaning in.

I don't know why but I leaned in, our lips were just a few millimetres away, until a loud voice, made us step away from each other.

"Guys it's time to goo!" I heard Jasmine yell from downstairs.

We moved away from each.

"Umm, we should go" I said, trying to ignore the awkwardness that was taking over, my cheeks turning rosy.

"Yeah" He nodded, looking down at his feet.

~On The Plane~

We were in the first class, we all had window seats, so it was Rafaella Austin, in front of Neymar and I, and Jasmine and Deira behind us.

I sat on the seat near the window, and the plane was ready to take off. I showed Neymar a funny picture, that I had saved on my phone.

He took my phone and started scrolling to the next pics, and smirked. Damn it, I hate when people, like when I show you a picture on my phone, don't scroll left don't scroll right.. just look at the damn picture.

"Stop!" I said as I retried to get my phone from him.

"What, why don't you want me to see? Do you have anything bad in there?" He smirked, I huffed, snatching my phone from him.

I took a picture of the view of the sky and posted it on Instagram captioning it 'Why is it that when you show somewhen a picture, they swipe to see what's next! I don't need phone flippers, flipping through my phone, it's not that I have anything bad in there, I just have lot of selfies, and I don't need your judge mental comments on it @Neymarjr'

I was getting really sleepy. I tried to get into comfortable positions but I just couldn't. The last thing I remember before drifting off is putting my head on Neymars shoulder.

"Hey wake up. we are here" Neymar said gently pushing my shoulder. I rubbed my eyes and got out of my seat and grabbed my handbag. I looked over to see Raffaella's with a mischievous grin on her face, "What did you do?" I asked raising my brow. "Nothing!"

"Sure..." I guess I have to wait and find out.

We collected our luggage and headed out, only to be attacked by paps. We went on the side.

"Alright we should grab a cab and go to a hotel" Austin said.

"What!? No, you guys are staying at my place" Neymar said shaking his head,

"Neymar there's no need for that" I told him, not wanting to take advantage of our friendship.

"Well, too bad" He said, sticking his tongue out at me.

"Neymar!" I tried to argue with him but it wouldn't work. Neymar had a driver pick us home and take us to his home.

Once we reached, I looked around, fascinated by the wonderful house.  "Nice place" I told him. "Thank you my lady" He said, bowing down a little bit.

We went upstairs and out outer stuff in our rooms. I got my own, Austin and Rafaella were sharing and so were Jasmine and Deira. I changed and jumped on the bed, Wow, it's so fluffy!

Don't wake me up for the next 2 years in that case.

I took a pillow and cuddled with it till I fell asleep.

-Unknowns P.O.V-

We finally reached Barcelona. I still don't know why Steph booked 3 tickets, it was just is 2 of us in the plane.

Now we are at our hotel, which is nearby Neymars house.

Now I need to start making a plan to make sure Noelle and Neymar don't get to close.

----------------------------

A/N:

Vote or comment, it helps and motives me.

I don't know why I picked the name Noelle cause I can't think of ship names, if you think of any, leave them in the comments.