Chapter 36

NOELLE'S P.O.V:

Today is Neymar's 23rd birthday, but it sucks that he had to leave early morning for training. I want to throw him a surprise party, so I'm going to keep him busy all day while Shawn, Austin, Rafella and Jasmine set up at the house. Right now me and Jasmine are at the mall, shopping for some more party supplies. We had 6 bags so far and our arms were paining.

"Do we need anything else?" Jasmine asked as she went through the bags or the supplies we brought.

"We got balloons, cake, confetti poppers, banners, cups, plates and all that, candles" I said, trying to remember all the things, as I counted them on my fingers. Before I could continue a small body ran into me. I looked down at the little boy. He looked very familiar.

"Hey, you're Noelle Edwards." He said, smiling.

"Yes, I am, and I'm pretty sure I know you from somewhere, but I can't exactly remember."I told him trying to remember where I knew him from. He has a British accent, I've always wanted to have a british accent, it sound so cool.

"I'm Romeo Beckham" He told me.

"Right, how are you?" I ask. for someone his age he's good looking.

"Great, and you?"

"I'm good" I reply.

We were interrupted by a boy around 16.

"Romeo, you can't keep wondering off like that." He said, coming up to his brother and smacking him upside the side.

"Oh come on Brooklyn, I was with Noelle, she's so nice I just wanted to hang out with her for a bit." Romeo whined.

"I'm pretty sure she has better things to do than hang out with a 10 year old." Brooklyn said and looked at me.

"Hello, and I'm so sorry about my brother." He said, holding his hand out for me to shake.

"Oh don't worry, he's such a sweetheart" I said, and looked at Romeo. "Well today is Neymar's birthday and I'm throwing him a surprise party, do you want come with your brother?"

"Really? We would love to, we have met Neymar before with our dad, and you guys are together right?" Romeo asked. I nodded.

"Aww he stole my girl" Romeo said pouting. I let out a small laugh

"Mhm, we'll figure something out" I joked, winking at him.

"This is Jasmine by the way" I said, pointing to Jasmine. They waved at each other.

"Where are your parents?" Jasmine asked.

"Oh it's just me and Romeo." Brooklyn said. Jasmine and I both nodded.

"Are you guys staying close by?" Jasmine asked.

"Yeah, its not too far, walking distance." Brooklyn told us.

"Are you hungry?" I ask. Brooklyn shook his head, no and Romeo nodded.

"Well, chose a place to eat, my treat" I said to Romeo my putting my arm around his shoulder.

"There's no need for that." Brooklyn said glaring at Romeo.

"Oh, come on, Brooklyn, stop being so formal it's fine. Plus it's a good way to get know you and Romeo before the party." Jasmine said to him.

"Oh come on Brooklyn please!" Romeo pleaded tugging on his brother's arm.

"Fine" Brooklyn said letting a small sigh before smiling at us.

"Great!" Jasmine said.

"So where do you guys want to eat?" I asked, once we arrived at the food court.

"I'm good with McDonalds." Romeo said, Brooklyn nodded, and so did Jasmine.

"McDonalds it is" I said, making my way towards the fast food resturant.

~~~~

After we got our food, we sat down at an empty table.

"So, about the party, do you guys want to bring your parents along?" I asked before taking a bit of my wrap.

"I think, they can drop us off, let me just ask." Brooklyn said, taking out his phone.

"You guys can stay the night, there's plenty of room in the house and I'm sure Neymar won't mind." Jasmine said, and looked at me for approval, I nodded.

"Really?" Romeo said, his eyes wide in excitement.

"Yeah, how about you guys stay with us the whole time today until the party, and tomorrow Austin or Rafaella, can drop you off." I said thinking of a plan.

"Dad said okay, he was going to be out anyways, and that he's trusting you with us."

"That's great," Jasmine said. "We'll pick up some clothes for you guys on the way back, or we can buy some right now."

"We can pick some up on the way if you don't mind." Brooklyn said,

"Yeah sure that's no problem." I nodded.

We talked, until our conversation was interrupted by my phone going off. I picked it up to check the caller ID, Rafaella.

"Hey." I said answering the call.

"Noelle, you guys need to come to the hospital right now!" Rafaella said in fast pace. It sounded like she was crying.

"What, oh my god is everything fine?" I asked my heart beat picking up its pace.

"It's Neymar." She said, and I quickly got up mentioning for the others to do so as well

"We're on our ways." I said and ended the call.

"We need to leave right now." I said picking up our bags, and taking Romeo's hand.

"Is everything okay?" Romeo asked.

"It's Neymar, he's in the hospital."

*AT THE HOSPITAL*

"Neymar Junior" I said, reaching the lady at the front desk.

"Room 624, floor 6."

We rushed to the elevator, but it was taking to long so we ran up the stairs. Once we reached, I saw Rafaella crying, and Austin comforting her, and Shawn beside Austin.

"Please tell me he's okay." I said, tears gathered in my eyes.

"We don't know yet, but its bad" Shawn told us.

The doctor came out, and we all started bombing him with questions.

"We can't say much right now, but he's lost a lot of blood, we don't know if he'll survive."

And that's the last thing I heard before everything went black