You get me..

Claudia:

Everyday feels like forever, I've died a million times in one week. The last time I saw you was the last time I felt alive. I can still remember everything we spoke about.. from having kids to falling in love. We were supposed to leave together.. find ourselves and finally be free. But they killed you.. and they took everything from me.
I walk in the bathroom and look deeply into the cracked mirror..there I am. A broken girl, empty and no longer full of life. I've never felt so lost.

The bathroom door slowly opens and I stare at my reflection in the mirror, footsteps echo around the silent room until they come to a stop in front of me.
A soft hand pulls me into their chest and holds me so gently, as if one wrong touch could shatter my fragile body completely. I haven't had any contact with anyone in a while.. and in this one moment , I let go of everything left inside of me. Sadness , pain, sorrow, hurt. I cried until there was nothing left, until I could only think about how the man that took your life is still walking around untouched, how everyone has just given up and let him get away with it... I couldn't save you then, but I'll show you how much I wish I could've.

Eros:

She's so fragile, so lost , I shouldn't have let that happen.. I should've got there sooner. Fuck . I could've saved them. But I didn't , and everything happens for a reason. When I walked into that room and seen Claudia clinging onto Xiah's lifeless body ... I could tell that they were both gone, dead . But I'll show Claudia how to live again , reconstruct her, show her how to take all that pain and sadness, and turn it into resentment, rage, hate , and exasperation. She will turn cold and heartless, reckless like me. I will guide her, She will learn how to take care of herself when I'm not around, she will learn that there is no room to feel anything. I can't bring back Xiah ... but I can make Claudia never forget what happened to her.

Claudia :

The way he holds me like he actually cares , I love when he pretends. His hands caress my back like he is writing a novel on my skin, only he is not. A monster could never love, could never care, could never feel...I understand now. I understand why he doesn't let anyone in, why he won't get close, why he won't show his emotions. He was broken , hurt, destroyed, vulnerable.. he was weak,  he shut down and shut everything out. He was just like me.. and now I will learn from him.

Later*

As time passes we don't say anything to each other. He just keeps me in his arms and breathes in all my sobs until there are no more and the room is silent.

"you get me"

my soft voice cracks sounding raspy after crying for hours and finally being able to get words out.

"You're so ahead of yourself that you forget what you need detka, don't live your life in chains.."

I take in all of his words like I'll die without them. He gives me everything without giving me anything. Tears threaten to spill as words come out without permission and what I said I could never take back..

"I need you Eros"