kill me ...

Eros :

 I watch Claudia's expression go from confused to shocked ,then scared all in a matter of 3 minutes. It could be the fact that she's in a room full of prostitutes and gang leaders , or she just heard the name of the most feared and powerful mafia leader in the game. I'm so caught up in my thoughts that i didn't even see the girl in front of me.

" sir , please come with me ... i need you scar "

The tall blond begs and bats her eyes at me continuously, until i finally respond.

"i can not deal with your fucking whining , leave before i order all my men to make you shut the fuck up."

Her mouth is dropped open and i laugh as i see tears welp in her crystal eyes. I put my hand up to her mouth and touch her pink lips with my thumb before she pushes my finger into her mouth . I slowly pull away my hand and kiss her " don't ever think you can order me around suka". I push her into the wall harshly and walk away, but before i could walk out.. i see Claudia standing in the door way. she seen everything. And all i can do ... is fucking rage. Anger is not the only look in her eyes; hatred, jealousy, revenge ... what is she even doing here?

"what the fuck are you doing in here!"

Her face scrunches up and she turns a faint red color , i walk closer to her and look down as my tall height completely towers over hers.

" why are you following me bitch? we're not together , your a whore  just like the rest of these girls here!"  I spit as Claudia breaks into a fit of laughter.

" excuse me ? you wish i was following you , you wish i was begging for you like these sluts, right? all you do is eat that up , you think your the shit" she laughs hysterically this time as i try to hold in my anger.

"..And your gonna wish you never fucking said any of that shit to me". I watch as her green eyes become red and watery; how dare she speak to me like that , i can fucking end her, she doesn't know who i am.. she doesn't know what i am capable of.

Before she could walk away i grab her long brown hair and push her back against the door .            " who the fuck do you think you are ? you disrespect me , you threaten me , you raise your voice in my presence." i pull out the glock 17 from the waist band of my pants and bring it up to her jaw " who's gonna stop me from killing you right now ". I put my hand around her neck and tighten my fingers , she looks up at me lazily and puts her tiny hand on mine gripping her throat. " no one is , so kill me ... scar" she squeaks out in a small breath , i glare at her as i lift her off the floor and drop her. I walk out the room without sparing her a glance . what is wrong with me ?    ill kill everyone who even thinks about disrespecting me .. but i didn't kill her  - why?