Blacking out

Eros:

The past few weeks have been so fucked up, constant calls and meetings along with events and planning. iv'e been in and out of different locations non-stop trying to get shit in order while Alessandro just sits on his ass without a care in the world,  I never get a fucking break ... and as if on cue , my office door suddenly comes swinging open and in comes 3 guards followed by Aless and Dakota. 

"we've got a lot to talk about brother".  Before i could even respond , Aless is already typing in codes and pulling up some data files and documents.  " Accardi's men  are trying to hack our system, we found out some information on one of the guys,  but luckily Dakota here shut it down before any damage was done". Dakota turns a faint blush color as Aless gives him a small praise for the work he has done, everyone seems to notice how flustered Dakota gets around Aless except for him. We took Dakota in when he was only 15. Trained him, pushed him , cared for him and  kept him under our wing for 6 years. Since then, he has never let us down. 

***

"Excuse me scar" one of my men comes in and announces himself, " Alessandro has something he wants to show you at the warehouse".  Without question or hesitation i tuck my revolver into the side of my pants  and leave without a word...

As i walk into the building all i could see is dark shadows before my eyes adjust to the darkness. There is no movement , there is no conversation, all you could hear is the sound of my steps echo around the room. Aless doesn't waste another second and begins to break the silence.

 " we have all been anticipating your arrival .. isn't that right everyone?" All the men in the room start to yell and cheer,  except for one. I could already tell it was one of Accardi's men by the way Aless had him tied to a chair in the center of the room, i laugh at his humiliation while he spits Italian curses under his breath. " Tony D'Arco , did you think you could fuck with our security and get away with it ?" Alessandro laughs hysterically  before pulling out his knife and carving his name into the mans skin. D'Arco screams in pain as Aless continues the torture pushing deeper into his skin with every movement. " tvoya ochered' brat". (your turn brother) Alessandro uses his hand and gestures for me to take over. 

I swiftly walk over and watch as the man bleeds out. "where is Accardi staying you fucking Italian scum? we're going to found out regardless, lets just make it easier for the both of us". He laughs slightly and coughs up blood "i'm not telling you shit, and you wont find out nothing you bastard, Accardi already has everything he needs.. he got your bitch"....

***

That was the last thing i remembered before blacking out. One minute he was alive, and the next minute he was dead...