Scar?

Claudia

We slowly pull up to the party as I look out the swirly window and can barely see . I have no idea what Eros gave me , but I can't even keep my mind in one place .

" are you okay Claudia ?"

I turn to Eros and see a evil smirk pulling on the corner of his wet lips .

" no ... no I am not ..okay "

It takes a long time for me to spit out one sentence and I feel like I'm talking in slow motion. I hope I can keep my shit together at this party....

15 min later

I barley closed my eyes before Eros was guiding me into a huge gold room with chandeliers and elegant decor. Guards are everywhere inside , along with 20 of Eros men who stand outside and around the building. Eros smiles proudly showing his pearly whites as people bow their heads at us. Men approached Eros to great him as their women stayed silent .

" scar , look at you bratan (brother) "

One man says as he shakes Eros hand and gives him a hug .

" Misha , it's been a while . You look like hell"

I watch as the man and Eros both laugh and take a shot , they must be friends.

" what have we here ?"

The man grabs my hand and gives it a gentle kiss .

" your doing very good Eros"

The man winks at Eros before walking away and Eros chuckles at his ... "compliment"?

Eros shows me around as I think about what the man called him  ... "scar".
Why does that sound so familiar?
I repeat it to myself a few times before finally realizing , Eros is ... Eros Semenov.

I'm in the hands of a true monster

"Scar" knew nothing about peace , he sees that everything could be solved by violence.
He is a ruthless killer , have never caught someone against him and let them live.
Kidnappings , assassinations , death and control.
Mentally deranged , lethal , cunning , possessive and aggressive.
No one stands a chance in surviving if you spare him a glance.
He has everyone under his feet.
He doesn't take no for an answer.
He was the devil himself.
The heartless mob boss.
Leads a gang of some of the most highly trained condemnable's alive.
Cold hearted , unlovable , notorious criminal.
He owns the states and everyone in it.
His name alone sent the most fierce men into hiding.
He was a psychopath.
He gets everything he wants and gets rid of any competition.
He rules the biggest mafia in the world .
Blood and revenge makes the family whole .

The money. The power. The respect.

He held a knife , a gun , and a smile . Assuredly, the most feared weapon he wielded was that sinister smile.