Patience

Eros :

"you can leave now"

I speak in a dead voice to the blonde girl that's currently naked in my room, i watch as she looks horrified with ripped clothes hanging in her arms and all i could do is laugh. I never really liked her , but she's always all over me and she's the best i could get today.I ignore the panicked girl while my mind slowly clouds with pictures of Claudia , I haven't really seen her much after the incident; she's been distant...not cold, just distant.

I'm suddenly pulled out of my thoughts when Alessandro barges into my room with a gun and shoots blondie between her crying eyes as he mumbles about the noise.

" what the fuck was she screaming about "

He asks annoyed while tucking the gun into the side of his pants. I shrug my shoulders and laugh while i look at her lifeless body.

"chert poberi, brat that's gonna be a bitch to get out the carpet". (damn it brother)

He try's to hold back a laugh while i leave the room to go find someone to clean that bloody mess. As i walk down the long hall, i see Claudia walk out of her room.. its only my third time seeing her in like 2 weeks. She looks at me for a second before quickly turning around and going back into the room, this little girl will be the death of me.

" please talk to me Claudia"

I sound like such a bitch.. please? what the fuck , i laugh at the thought before walking into her room unannounced. She sits on the high window bench with her knees pressed against her chest and her arms wrapped around her small body , she almost looks like a child.

" i didn't say you could come in here Eros"

Her voice drips with annoyance as she says my name in such vain, damn she looks so good . I calmly take a seat beside her and lean back, she doesn't even bother to move away. we stay like this silently for roughly five minutes before she speaks again.

" you should apologize "

She folds her arms over her chest and glares at me, waiting for an apology.

" I cant, i never apologize and i never will."

you could practically see the smoke coming out of her ears as the stands up in front of me and try's to look tough.

" so what do you want then, do you want me to cry and beg for your attention?"

she spits the words at me like venom, trying to hurt my feelings .. its actually entertaining.

" you still mad at me baby "

i coo at her then lift her up onto my waist and she instantly wraps her legs around me.. this girl is so confused. I sit down with her in my lap so that she's straddling my legs and i rub her back. Damn she's so beautiful , her long hair falls neatly down her back while her soft pale skin is perfectly dusted with freckles and her big green eyes complimented with long eyelashes, her lips are so .... Shit , she's making me weak. I think i might lo- ...

i was pulled out of my crazy thoughts again when she quietly whispered into my ear.

" i forgive you .. Eros"

Her soft accent sends chill through my body.

"ya znayu detka".

( i know baby )