Try this...

Claudia :

Me and Xiah are finally done and ready to go . We both walk down the long glass stairs side by side to see the two beautiful men waiting for us. Eros has on a black button up, rolled up at the sleeves revealing his dark inked arms , his flashy Rolex matches my gold hoops and his all black red bottoms look perfect with his red and gold rings. A piece of his slick black hair falls onto his forehead as he looks up at me , I can see his tattoos peeking up from the collar of his shirt and can only wonder what all the work looks like . I walk towards him at the end of the stairs and he gently places his icy hand on the small of my back and leads me out the door and into a all black fancy car , driven by one of his men . Xiah and the other man go into a different car and I suddenly begin to feel nervous, alone in a car with a dangerous Russian mobster. " Claudia detka (baby), you look ... beautiful "  my name sounds so sexy coming from his lips with his heavy Russian accent , oh god . Calm down Claudia. I can't help but to blush at his compliment " thank you .. Eros ". His eyes grow dark as I say his name slowly , trying to say it without my thick Spanish accent . He looks at me and licks his lips " say it right malyshka" ( little girl ) , I guess he noticed the straining in my voice .. does he like my accent? " Eros" I pause for a moment and bow my head at him as I look up at him through my long lashes , " thank you Eros" Thick spanish slurs lacing my soft voice . "Tak-to luchshe" ( that's better ) he mumbles under his breath as he puts his ringed hand on my exposed thigh rubbing soothing circles with his thumb on my soft skin . We are still an hour from the party , this is gonna be a hell of a ride . I hear Eros pull something out of his pocket and light it , he inhales the smoke and blows it out slowly . " you smoke suka ?" I shake my head slowly as he lets out another cloud of smoke and the stench of " the devils tongue" fills my nose. He grabs my face and and brings it up to his , he slightly parts my plump lips and lets his mouth touch mine as he slowly blows the hot smoke into my mouth . I look up into his now glossy red eyes as I inhale the smoke , he takes another drag before placing it to my lips , I take a long pull and hold it for a few seconds before blowing out adding on to the already smoky air .       " god damn suka , here" he takes a pink pill out of a bag and puts it onto his tongue , not even a second later does he grab another one " try this , stick your tongue out" I give him a questioning look but it's clear he doesn't like it when he grabs my throat and tightens his fingers . " do as I say ,pretty girl" I look up into his eyes , his height still towers over me even when we are sitting. I lean my head back and stick my tongue out as he places the pill deeper into my mouth . " swallow" he demands as I quickly follow his orders and feel this pill slowly go down my throat. He gives me a satisfied smile that any girl would fall to her knees over .. thank god we are sitting . " takaya khoroshaya devushka" ( such a good girl ) , it almost sounds as if he is praising me .... if only I knew what he was saying.

A few minutes go past and I start to feel strange , but good at the same time. What did you do to me ?