Bestfriends?

Claudia:

We finally finished shopping a few hours later , Eros picked out a beautiful red dress for me to wear to the ... party? I haven't had a good feeling about this so called "event" , my stomach is killing me and I feel so uneasy. But it could be that I haven't eaten any food in the last 12 hours . The men send myself and the mystery girl up to our room to get ready . Maybe I will finally be able to have a conversation with her , or learn her name at least . It's almost 6:30 and we have to be on our way at 8:00 . I take a quick shower and slide on my dress , all though it still remains unzipped ; I begin my light eye makeup and finish off with a dark red lip to match the color of my dress . I part my long hair to the side and start doing loose curls down my back , as soon as I'm finished I call out for the leaders girl to assist me with my dress " hey , your the only other girl I semi like in here , can you please help me" . I watch as she quickly steps into my room and closes the door " so , your Claudia right ?" She asks as she begins to zip my dress " I am , and you are the mystery girl" I replied some what sassy .
" Xiah "  she snaps back , correcting me on my sarcasm. I laugh as i already know that shes gonna be my favorite. " I like you , not afraid to bite back " I watch as her bitch face turns into a cute grin " and your not afraid to challenge people , even though your like the size of my finger " she holds up her freshly manicured finger and I can't help but laugh at how adorable she is . " righttt " I roll my eyes playfully, " now hurry up and get out of here , you still have to get ready Xiah" . She turns around and sprints out my door and into her room ... that's gonna be my bitch.