Chapter 14

I woke up bright and early the next day, whilst everyone else was still asleep. I knew that I had to hang out with Harry today and I had to tell Liam to save our 'sick' plans for another time when I was busy. 

I sighed, getting up and checking my laptop for anything interesting. It was frustrating when we didn't even have a lead. Nothing. We were loosing and I don't want to loose. I can't. Not when five lives are at stake. 

I groaned, shutting the lid of my laptop, leaving my room to go and look around the place, considering that I only briefly saw yesterday.

I went downstairs, looking at the large living room , game room and kitchen. All of it was a nice size and big enough for us all to have enough space in. I knew that the games room is where most of us would be spending our time. I say most, what I mean is I will make sure the boys are preoccupied in the games room whilst I work on the case.

We all are, of course, allowed out of the house, or else things would become suspicious for the three remaining boys who did not know the real reason why we are here. No one knows where we are though, so it would be hard to find things around here. I know there is a beach close by, I saw it as we passed by in the car on the way here. That's where I am going to take Harry today.

I sat on the sofa, switching on the TV trying to distract my mind from the case, but it didn't work. It is constantly on my mind and it won't ever leave until it is solved. So basically, I am screwed.

"Morning" Liam smiled, walking into the living room about half an hour later. 

"Morning" I grinned, his smile was infectious. 

"So am I still pretending to be ill?" He asked "do I need to get a blanket or something?" He joked and I shook my head, laughing a little.

"No. I'm going to do something with Harry today" I breathed "Then maybe we can have a bit of distance for the rest if the trip"

"Yeah, that's a better idea" Liam nodded "Maybe he'll leave you alone for a bit and you can work on finding this man that's trying to kill me."

He made it sound so easy and light. But it wasn't. It was the complete opposite.

"Anyway, should I make some breakfast? Are you hungry?" He questioned, from the attached kitchen area.

"Yeah" I nodded "I can help" I offered but he shook his head.

"Its fine, you go and talk to Harry" He winked and I glared at him before going upstairs anyway. 

I walked across the small landing and took a breath before knocking on Harry's door. It was silent for a moment before he responded.

"Who is it?" He asked groggily.

"Louis" I called back.

"One sec...Come in" He sounded happier at the mention of my name which made me smile a little. Do I really mean something to him?

I walked in, shutting the door behind me and looked up. Harry was shirtless, or most likely naked. With the sheets only covering the bottom half of him. That seemed a little bit weird tome because he shares a room with Liam but after reading up about the boys I found out that he is not ashamed to show everything.

"Morning Lou" He smiled sleepily, rubbing his eyes a bit with a little yawn.

"Morning" I paused, barely able to take my eyes off if his tanned torso . Stop it Louis. Focus. "Ready to go to the beach?" I asked and he grinned even more. 

"Yeah, give me five minutes to get ready" He sat up fully, stretching his arms out and I subtly studied his tattoos. I least I hope it was subtle.