Prologue

Name: Louis Tomlinson

Age: 21

Occupation: World Class Spy

Location: If I told you, I would have to kill you.

My name is Louis and I work for the world's most advanced and secretive people. I have been training to fight, hack and analyze since I was seven years old with only one goal in life. To follow in my parents footsteps. They were killed by a man called Dace Hunt when I was only ten years old and ever since I have wanted my revenge. Unfortunately he disappeared and no one has heard from him for 11 years. My godfather Danny took me in and as he was a good friend of my parents, he taught me everything I needed to know.

Now I am number 1 at what I do.

I can speak 20 different languages and take out anyone with my bare hands or even a single playing card. No one outside of work knows what I do but then again I am rarely around for anyone to ever guess. I'm either protecting the president of taking out the Russian Mafia. 

It all sounds fun but it is a lot more complicated than you think. 

There are many rules, some which are harder to follow than others. One mistake can affect your career but unlike some I am devoted to my work and only my work. One day I will find Dace and one day I will make him pay. I am not normal. I am far from it. I have never had a relationship and don't plan on it any time soon. Relationships means distractions which can leave you vulnerable and weak. I can't risk that.

People are after me, they always are. I may be quick with my jobs, meaning I get in, do the work and get out but that doesn't mean I don't go unseen. I have put a lot of people in prison and I know that if they ever escaped I would be in trouble but I keep that thought locked away. I hide my fear and I show no weakness.

That is one thing my parents did have time to teach me. 

Fear is your worst enemy. 

You can fight a million battles and go around unseen but the second you show any sign of fear...your opponent will have the upper hand.

So that's my life. It's not simple but it is what I love. I wouldn't want to do anything else.

Right now I am sitting in a car, heading back to London where our base is hidden. Anyone who does not know where it is would not be able to find it, no matter how hard they try. I have just come back from a job in Thailand and I have already been called in for my next mission. Usually a get a couple of days break first but apparently they only wanted me for this job. 

Now I would tell you how we ended up at the base but like I said before, it is top secret and rule number 2 clearly states, don't give away our position.

I walk the familiar floors that I had grown up in until I came across my boss's office. Lisa grew up with my parents and trained along side them, so it was only fair that she got their position as leader once they passed away. She's the person I always go to for advice or comfort on days like their birthdays. She is practically my Aunt anyways. I get to the door and knock twice before hearing the familiar 'come in'

'Ah agent Tomlinson, glad your back. Take a seat.' She smiled and I followed her words. 'Sorry to call you in straight away but we really wanted you for this job.'

'It's alright, you know I am not one to turn down work.' I replied, linking my hands together.

'Just like your parents.' She added and I sighed wanting to avoid the topic. 'Okay so this mission is going to be a lot different from what your used. There is no Mafia or mass murderers involved.' She began and I sat up straight in my seat, interested. 

'How different?' I asked and she threw a folder in my direction onto the desk. I picked it up and flicked through it as she spoke. She also pulled up a presentation on the board. 

'This is the world famous boyband one direction and this...' She switched to the next slide. 'Is Pablo Basilone.'

'There is no picture.' I stated.

'That is because we don't know what he looks like. We have however, been tracking him for a while now and have worked out that he is stalking these boys and planning something. We have yet to know if he wants to kidnap or kill...maybe both. What we do know that he is smart and will easily be able to access areas to get to them.

'We want you to go undercover and protect these boys. The reason we suggested you is because your around the same age and you can gain the boys trust, to make it easier to be around them. Your story is their management have asked for you to spend some time with you and learn of their lives but you know what your really doing.

'Whilst protecting them you also need to be finding out information on Basilone, you need to turn things around and track him. Work out where he is staying, why he is doing this but you can't take him down straight away. Of course you will have an earpiece at all times, so we can feed you information and help you out. This man is dangerous but we don't know why he is after these boys and we need to know. Are you up for it?' She concluded as I took in all the information.

'When am I ever not? So protect these boys, find Pablo and don't blow my cover. Got it.' I summed up with a nod. This is not my usual job but I was up for it. I actually get to hang out with some people my age for once. 

'Sorted. You start in two hours.' She said, standing up and gathering some files together. 'Good luck.'

'Let's get this show on the road.

...................

There you go people, that was the prologue and it was awful, I know.

So I want to know you honest opinions on this as to whether I should continue it or not.

The updates will be slow though because I start college next week and my main priority is Nerd with a Secret but if you like it I will try my best to write it.

So please vote and leave your opinions.

Thank you for reading

Larry Shipper x