Claribelle

For those of you who have read Cecilia's Wolf, which I hope is all of you, I don't think I'm going to update this every three days like I did with Cecilia's Wolf. It made me fall behind with my other books, and while these are by far my most popular, I still feel bad for leaving the people who are reading the others hanging.

If you don't already know, this book focuses on Claribelle, Cecilia and Jackson's daughter. She has quite the story ahead of her and I hope you're all as eager to read it as I am to write it for you.

*Blurb*

Claribelle is all grown up now, well almost. She's 17 and dying to meet her mate and feel the love she's sees between her parents everyday.

Growing up with such an eclectic family, humans, vampires and werewolves all coexisting peacefully, sometimes she forgets that outside her pack and coven, vampires and werewolves hate each other.

When she finds her mate, a wolf from a nearby pack, she's made painfully aware of that reality.

On top of that, an enemy from the past is back and causing problems. Can Belle evade him and get a happily ever after with her mate?

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

You can read this without reading Cecilia's Wolf, but you may find the story more enjoyable if you read about Belle's parents first.

*End Blurb*

I hope you guys enjoy this story! Please, comment and vote! I love hearing what you like or dislike about the book. Constructive criticism is always welcome and I'll work on fixing things you suggest :)

Happy reading!

~Haley~