34-battle of the rainbow egos.

i woke up laying on the grass trees around me the dirty sky seemed familiar. i wasn't in the land of fire any more i could sences kakashi or ruka. i got up and i raised i was back on earth, i was unarmed that was a good, i walked around i realized i was in new york city central park. 

i was covered in cuts and bruise, i think my ankle was broken. 

i sat hoped over to the bench and sat down, a lady running on a dog ran past me, "you all right young lady?"she asked. 

i looked up her,"your that lawyer who went missing,"she said. 

i guess i better play stupid."who I'm i?"i said. 

i got up and feel over ,"do you know where you." 

"on the ground." 

"o'dear"she said. 

i got up off the ground,and tried putting presser on my leg, nope i fell on my side, come with me dear.well get you the help you need," 

so i followed her, she took me to the hospital i was acting like a little kid, i notice the calculation four years had pasted and 20 in the other world and 4 in this, a doctor came over with a file,"do you know what your details are?"she asked. 

"nope...shiny."i said then poked the broach. 

"okay I'm going to read you some of your details maybe it would help you."she said. 

"okay."i smiled 

"age:26, name:faith croft, efficacy unknown, raised by Hanna croft adopted age; 12 blood type +o, job lawyer." 

i grab my head and acted like i was get memory's back. 

"yes its right Hanna went missing, i compelled law school age 20, i was the best in the business and i was kid napped held hostage, Ian was killed in front of my eyes."i cried. 

"you think you can talk to some cops ." 

"yes."i Reply desperately. 

a couple guys in uniform came in and sign out me out and took me to the station, i lied my faces off ,i was blind fold, they treated me like a doll, i never saw them, they liked a t.v show , i have no idea what it was, and they damped me in central park. then they told me Ian was find dead and in my bed.  

"great i have no where to leave ,no money ,no job , no document, great"i sighed. 

"all your stuffs in storage and seeing you had no next of kin someone called lea you know her." 

"office slut." 

he laughed,"okay ill get in contact with her. in the mean time you have a place to stay once word gets out there's going to be a lot of media attention " 

"no as i said, my family's dead." 

"i have a spear bed at my condo." 

"thanks." 

"I'm about to go home, come with me."he said garbing his keys. 

i followed him. i didn't talk to him he wouldn't believe me if i told him, but should i go back they have live so long with out me, ill have to think about it, come to think of it i lived four years over there and i missed four here, i walk in side he showed me to the guess room and let me to it. i need to get some word to kakashi but i would never be going back, i did a simple summoning jutsu so i could get s scroll and pen, I'm fine but in other world, sorry ill never be coming back, i love you and ruka. the it rolled it up i seances the cop stand out side the door i quickly kicked the stuff under the bed, i had a quick little transformation, i took my top off and stood in front of the mirror looking at the scars and buries , he walked in and jumped"o'god!"