27- me being me.

strolling around the sky village wasting time i notices throne barriers coming into town. i walked pasted i was heading out i was going to train some how, i notices the stupied head pisce must be a king. he dosent look like the king it maybe his son?, o well . i came up to the forsted and did what i call training, sitting up a tree reading a book, supiring this was a good book, after a hour of reading i heard rapping bee, so i jumped down out of the tree, "yo bee!" i yelled 

we thisted pumped "how are you."

"never better faith yoh faith you with beast how are you alive."he rapped his question .

"i dont know" i smiled.at him

"lets go mine wants to talk to yours." he rapped

hes one armored brother sceared me a bit."yes!" i said

and we took off to the tree line and jumped threw the trees . "yoh lets get naruto out here it can be a party" he rapped.

"okay hold on let me send him a message"

i fousced on naruto so i could see him in my mind he was at a ramen store , " nine tells tell him to came find faith" i said

"all right" it relpy.

i saw a smiled he ran out of the shop and went nine tails mode , "he sould be here soon" i smiled.

"yeah" bee said

and i was right he was here in a flash. "faith!" he yelled

"look up naruto " i smiled at him.

"bee!" he said

we jumped down on the ground, "your here" he said hugging us.

"do you know why we are here for.?" bee asked

"no i thought they would take anbu." i said

"lets find gaara maybe he would know." naruto said.

"is he here yet ?"

"he should be here to day." bee said

"hold on" i said .

i foucse in on the red head."hes at the hotel there staying in"i said

"okay lets go."naruto said.

we went and find gaara and his family."yo gaara we need talk, see yah family a head! "i rapped its catching the rapping . 

he showed some type of feeling and give me a eye smile, the four of us find our way to the forset. 

"why are we all here for gaara?"i asked him. " i know just as much as you three i got order to go here by the lord."he said. 

"the hokage said to me it was the beast and why i have so many inside me and not dead,"i said hanging upside down, 

"i got told it was because my rapps were out of this world."bee stopped rapping. 

"s-rank misson."naruto cried. 

"naruto you are s-rank your self." we laughed. 

"who was the lasted to get here. i know all the hidden ones are but what about thoughs kings?"i asked. 

"all of them are here expet 1 of them the stond one."gaara said. 

i fleet a spick of power,"cant be." i whisper 

"whats up?" naruto said. 

"i dont think the akastui dead just yet " i said. 

"how do you know." gaara said. 

"didnt you just feel that spilke in power?" i asked. 

"no." the three said. 

"wolfy?"i asked 

'it wasnt anything down here. it was out there'wolfy said. 

"dont worry about it if you cant feel it i want worry." i smiled. 

"we better be getting in soon." bee said 

"lets go get food im stavied." i said. 

"ramen!"naruto yelled  

"foods food"i said jumping out of the tree. 

"faith how came you have a jonin jacket, i want one "naruto asked demoned. 

"im a jonin your a gennin im pretty sure you get on at chunin."i said. 

"ahh."he said. 

"wait faith you propbaly have more senor abiltes then us, how do you think there alive? "gaara asked 

"well we only have one body expeted tobis?"i said. 

"came to think of it the others were destoryed in battle."gaara said. 

"and re animotion thing wasnt deactive by nerdy or he had a compelte different one all together, but some one with simliar power has reactived them or there are stronger people caming for us."i said. 

"we'll just have to train get stronger." naruto said like it was the only answer. 

we sat in quitness for a mintune, "hey you guys we are waiting on use come on."kakashi call. 

i got a frit and let go of the branchs "fuck!"i screamed 

falling head frist out of the tree and colt caught me where the hell did he came from. "thank you." i sighed out of relife. 

"its all good." he said putting me down. 

"right lets head back."i said. 

i look over at kakashi, is that a green eyed monster i see, we head off to the kage and king meeting.  

me naruto and kakashi sat in the back listen. " the war is over now, please get the junikrci out here" some said. 

me naruto and bee walked out they looked at us like we were freaks."sit!"one yelled. 

"what no chair?"i smiled 

he glared. so i made a chair for myself and returned the glare. "the hiddin leaf shouldnt have two of them!"mei yelled. 

i pulled tge finger."well its ture she should release the eight." the stone guy said. 

"dont be funny"i laughed. 

they looked at me shocked."what did you do?"tusuneade asked. 

"there a reason im a live, its because the reaming beasted are locked up in the dead zone under the tail beast zone, i can use there chakra but i dont talk to them or hear from them."i laughed. 

"kill her after she killed alot of people!" he old guy.

its like im deffienting my self in a law suit " its ture i did and i regert what i did ever day and night, but kill me you the best die with me." i said.

"what?"they all said.

"i listen to wolfy and she give me the jutus and she told me the contdion"

-----------------------------------------------

wasnt ment to publish this

fuck i publish to much

coment if you think  i shoudnt slow down

ill start publishing mondays and sundays