24- into the air

sitting down in the best level with wolfy, "so im i dead?" i asked  

"no not yeah your soul hasn't lefted your body but we are still in contarl, your in a coma." she said. 

i looked into the water to seel 7 beast tied up in chains."what will happen to them ?" i asked. 

"basics. they will die when we die"she said. 

"what's after death?" i question her  

"i can't tell you i don't know.?" she said. 

"i can't make this choice for them to end there life ."i said. 

"there dead all ready."she said  

"how?" i asked 

"well that's the ripper level down there its out off your body, they have moved on its just there chakras left." wolfy said . 

i sat on the meatal hunk. "I'm going to to die down hear.'' i asked. 

the warm feeling fell over me. "what's happening to me." i asked 

i woke up gasping for air "Faith" the sound whispers. then it becomes clearer to me. my skin was burnning i got up to my feet ,"naruto?" i question the voices. 

smash a tackle to growned .by naruto then he punches me in the faces,"why the hell did you risk you life that." he said. 

"for the people i care about ill lay my life on the line naruto." i said  

i even manged to pull a smile off. i was awhere of all the burns covering my body it with the 1,2 dergge burns."faith are you all right" he said dumbly. 

"your aidoit, I'm in a lot of pain i would thusrt you back but i can't." i smiled . 

there was a sencit between naruto and i there he started crying."don't die Faith don't die" he cryied 

I'm actelly i quite suprie that i haven't die yet i have been close 9 times secnce i have been here. "saukue?" naruto said seriously like he was readly to kill . 

i turned my head"hey emo boy.?" i said. 

"your caming with me." he said. 

i got up , i have a respect for saskue he was my cousin, "I'm going to need your help sakue" i said. "Faith what are you doing he's the enemy!" naruto cried. 

"have a little faith, i know what I'm doing" i smiled. saskue teleported us to the crstyles rainbow." i want you to release the uchiua in there stuck in the crstyle."he demand 

"I'm in no shape to do anything like that i need to recover." i said. 

he suck his wrist out, "bite it." he said. "these are old injuries and beast coused so i can't heal like that. sakue you might as well came back to the leaf your venda is over, onces im healed ill take you in and you can show me who the ones are,who's to say they know who you are no one there cares about the village there born from." i coughed. 

"im a crimal in the bingo books you think i can go back?" he laughed. 

"take me back so i can get help i need or ill die and your never see family again." i said he knew i was right to. "okay dosen mean I'm taking you to the leaf. sakue if you don't ill release then hell hounds on you. you have sence me use that jutus there just itching to get out." i said. 

"fine." he sighed. we teleported to the leaf outter knowing there will be hardly any ninja here.

"if you kill any one the deals off to." i said.