23-fashback part 3-csrtyle vs rainbow steal.

i was walking around the lake by myself kakashi got the idea i was going to kill him in his sleep if was going to keep his baby sitter role up. the three tails fog rolled in it must be coming up near me i'll active my cloak so it won't attack me , i heard naruto and a women scream , "shit!"i said so i ran to were i heard the screams the three tails was there, "did you eat them?" i asked 

"they were disturbing me from my sleep " he rawer

"haha you rise you just ate the  nine tails"i laughed at him. 

then he left into the water "ill be coming to get the boy!" i yelled .

it took no notice,i inactivated my cloak and the fog clears up around the lake then i see the leaf ninja starting the sealing jutus the one that doesn't work , i ran over there a grab ino should she freaked out and dropped her seal."naruto has been swollen hole by the three tail, other word that seal not going to work!" i hissed. 

"okay Ella how are we going to get naruto out." yamato asked. 

"well the beast is in a protection dome so I'm going to teleport into and pull him out but i need to swim down and teleport by the edge of it. "i explained. 

"so i if you not out in 3 minutes we'll damage the barrier jutus."yamato said. "okay. I'm not the greatest of swimmer so could someone help me get down there ?"i asked . 

actually i never got shown how to swim."came on release your chakra lets go."kakashi said to me grabbing me arm. ill held my breath and we swam down i active air bubbles around my head . we got beside the bubble he released his grip, i teleport in to the dome in side the beast were i could senses naruto but i couldn't senses him in the belly of the beast. i was standing in the belly of the beast."naruto!" i yelled. 

i could sense him now. so i ran that way. i came across to the to and a bunch of three tails naruto was helping that lady Dodge that attack."naruto meet you up there." i yelled at him.

he smiled he got the message. i active my cloak."leave them alone they won't hurt you."i growled. 

"there in side me they have all ready killed my children and now your going down with them 11" he said.

"fine I'm still getting us out!" i teleported up to naruto and that woman.

" right kakashi should be sending a slip threw soon." i said to naruto

."yes ella," naruto smiled. 

i looked down at the bested scaling up the walls. "fire style fire ball jutus"i called blowing a big fire ball. 

"how you get in her?" the lady questioned me.

"i teleported."i said watching for the mini beast,

"you cant you just teleported us out."she asked. "you wanna be suck between worlds i need a slip stream teleported.

" i said the blow a fire ball again. then i realize the steam be hide us was starting to form. "here."i said pointing at it. 

"use go ill hold them off" she said forming a Crystal blade i jab her in the back of the neak knocking her out.

" we are in a lake so your going to have to swim."i said  

"yes Ella."he said picking the woman up i teleported into the lake,

i quickly activated a bubble around my head as i sank to the lake bottom "earth style great earth pillars," i called summon it from under me so i went up and out .

the three tails was raging about. i ran to the side of the lake. to naruto hell was going at the crystal style chick."naruto deal with the three tail, i deal with her." i growled.