14- new skill for a warrior

"Guy the power of youth is still with you!" I scream with joy hugging him.

"So your joining the war i see." he said smiling

"How far into it are we?" i asked him glampig

"Couple days I'm coming with you to the kages." he said

"Okay lets teleport!"i said teleporting us to the could village.

"wheres naruto?" I asked walking threw the village i saw all the people gearing weapons and and supply

"There only 2 of them left and naruto is one of them bee teaching him how to use the foxs." He said

"Ahhh what about kakashi he alive?" i had to know even thought it was agaist me

"Ahh my rival not going to die" guy said

We walked up to the kages i strolled in with out knocking."tsunade long time no see."i smiled she double taking me.

"faith?" she said in disbelief

"In the flesh."i smiled wanting a hug ' so you heart is not full of evil' Wolfy sound happy.

'its act but im still the person i'm ' i thought back

'what about kakashi'

'what about him'

'i felt what you felt when you where around him'

'i though you were lazy so shut up!'.

She got up and hugged me i hugged her back."you joining the war?"she asked

"Yes i only heard about it to today i was about to see what i can do here?" i asked

"brilliant, someone get this girl a hand banded!"she called.

"Where I'm need ?" I question grabbing the head band i was give and tying it around my arm ,

other kage looked at me "this is a Coza it cant be" the big one laughed

"You wanna take this out side you didn't even know i was in your village lasted month to work on my kekkei's"i got out in his face.

"A look at the necklaces."tsunede interrupted.

"Means shit she could of faked it" he said

"Hey tsunde you wanna see something that i have learnt "I said happily.

"please don't."see said shaking head .

"To late."i said turning to the big guy.

I froze him and pined him to the ground with just one look.

"Impressive don't kill him."she said.

I release him "where do you want me first?"i asked.

"Okay go this was where the Third group is there."she pointed to the map

"Who's in it if i ran it will be a day." I said throwing a good point forward.

"Kakashi is."she said

"I can get there now." I said

"Faith your looking happy and better then you did."

"I'm not stressed that's the trick."i smiled then put my mask on teleported into battle.

I drawed the light sword out and went into battle with these swords masters i ripped threw there body they justed keep metizeling ."fuck yous."I said so i done it again.

"death style. Hell hound." I summon i the dogs ripped threw the ground.

I turned around and block the big sword with lighting plusing threw it with my arm. I realized that eye."its been awhile." I said .

"I find one more." He called out. I took off my mask with my free hand.

-------------------------------kakashi pov 2 mintunes before---------------------------------

Shit this is not going to work there not dying i hate re-animation jutsu but I'm not letting my comrades fall , "i have a plan" i said explaining it to the them the got it,

we have losted to much all ready.

"Now!"i called. We took out two for good but it wasn't the swordsmen.

Wind erupted in battle was it a genjutsu or another dead but there was no coffin rise

"Fuck use !" I heard ,it can't be she's dead i find her body i couple months ago with no eyes or anyway off i.d her. the body way her it had that Apple smell. "Death style, hell hounds," the voice call. The ground started shaking and fire dogs attacked the mask men pining them the misted rise there was a demons chakra around her ,its a genjutsu . I picked up zabuza sword and to a swing at her. She rise her left.arm covered in steel plusing thunder. "It's been a while kakashi." She said.

"I found one more." I called out knowing i'll need help.

She took off her mask reliving her bright green eyes." You don't remember me do you kakashi?" She said justed pushing the sword down.

"No your just brought back to life."i said knowing its got to be true. "Kakashi look at the bracelet"she showed me.

"Give that back your just A gave robber"

"You read prev books, your so called rivals, you said i blong on a pole when we frist meet , you have a strange tan line, you have a fleck under your chin and you said guy has a penis the size of a nut do i need to continue i have lots of stuff on you prev sage knows quite a bit ." She said .

Everyone started laughing at my embarrassment.

"Faith its nice to see again." I said in a crushing hug.

"asshole release and let me finish with these." She chocked.

So i did. She fixed her mask up and she started ripping the souls out of the body's turning them to dusted ,"death style,?" I questioned to myself.

"it dark style evolve to light" she said. Then she sat on the ground and used the light string jutsu to heal the injured people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i write when im depressed

;_;

fan

vote

cry

man love!!!!!