8-frist battle tears

---------------------------------------------2 weeks later--------------------------------------------

my power has grown from the time i have been here but want to see this world i went to the hokage office i was going out on my first mission to day but i had to go get it . first. i dogged threw the cupboard for some food kakashi been away on his mission, I'm not sure on what on but he has been training with naruto and yamato on something top secret and i haven't been shopping man i'm lazily well he's been a way for a couple days should be back soon tomorrow i think he said before he left.

I got to the offices"Faith i need you head out now to find team asuma, there ran in to the akatsuki leave now." she said

"okay do you have something so i can teleport straight there?"

"no there are here."she said and pointed to the map

"okay" .i said i took of fasted to the part i need to go to

i come up to ino, i took arrow out and bowed to explode Crystal on it "how far ?"i called

"not far from here, good thing you caught up" aboa said

"I'm going to go a head there not going to well a head" i said .

jumped to the ground draw my arrow back read to fire. i came to the clearing one of the guys was about to attacked the one hiding on top of the building "kai!" i called the arrow hit and explode knocking him away.

i notice the one that was standing in the trigram with this Scythe thing thew him it did affected him "hey look Kakuzu they sent one ninja to defeat as " he laughed cocky like

"that trigram is your voodoo doll thing " i laughed him

"Hidan don't get cocky i'll take this one" Kakuza said

"no this is my battle not yours" he growled at his partner

i drop my bow and arrow and put my metal hand sign out so that Scythe thing wont affected me. but the a only time i drop it is when i do hand sign it cames to a ninjutsu he threw his Scythe at me i dogged the blades and grabbed the cable it was that was a suck him to taking 3 atoms layer off then pulled him out off the trigram , i spilt the metal bullets him putting wind and chakra be hide it and they don't leave the body i changed the to the exploding one "Kakuza help me" he screamed.

"kai!" i scream and he explode.

"the one who silenced hidan granulation" he said smile

"I'm not dead you loser!" he screamed

"that's not possible that should killed him" i said to myself

i backed away from them and went a grab asuma body and teleported it to the top of the building, the other team arrived  "take care of him ,ill finsh these to off, you two with me now!" i said we jumped down.

hidan had been put back to getter "shit,"i cursed at him.

"ha ha i don't die easy "he called .

i picked up his Scythe "lets go" i said changing my skin into the red metal on it.

"hidan lets go and recovery, she is stronger then us" Kakuza said

"let me teach that bitch a few things!" he screamed at Kakuza.

i took the opinion to take hidan head off with his own weapon and implied it into Kakuza ."leave!" i growled trying to stop my eyes changing.

Kakuza grab hidan body and head. "i hope the leaf barrier there dead we'll be back for the nine tails and the cash cow very soon"he said .

"and you'll have to go threw me first you idiot" i said.

" Kakuza!"hidan yelled

"wind style .hidden cheetah" i chanted placing my hands on the ground .

a growl came out off no where and the wind formed a cheeter shape "you better ran" i said they quickly teleported away.

the two behind me with the sword ready to attacked i wind over to the wind cheetah,"you wanna see what they were running from?" i said add charka to the wind reviling a kitten.

they fell to the they were expecting  some big creature "his dead isn't he?" i asked picking up my arrows and bow.

"internal bleed in the lungs stomach and heart" the other man said

a tear come to me eyes "I'm heading back should i send the medics or take the body back in a teleport?" i asked.

"yes teleport me with you"Shikamaru said .

the smoke went out and teleported with Shikamaru back to the leaf village morge ,i left "thank you " he said he was trying not to cry.

i hugged him "it's all right to cry hes your sensai"i said i was crying to with him i didnt evern know the guy.

"no." he said

"i have seen men bigger then you cried it dosent hurt to show emiton" i said wiping away my tears

"please go" he said

"okay to be afide to came by and talk to me" i said

"no!'' he said

so i left him alone and head back to kakashi "shit i need to go shopping!" i said

so i went and brought some food then head back i went i side kakashi was back and i was still bit of a mess."are you all aright?" he asked me as if he was worried .

"i have food" i said with a painful smile.

he just hugged me tied, i started to break down my heart was in my stomach because i train with asuma because kakashi had misson had was a great guy.

"what happened faith?" he asked.

"asuma died i couldn't save him i was taking care of the two akatsuki member down" i said

then he hold me tie that i know he fleet the some pain i did but han't

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-blah about to go nutty

-spend some time with the family today

-__- my anty scears me !!

fan

vote

comment

~emma bitch

xoxo my sister just had a break down 0__0

im a bitch that needs a kick in the had