26- my pasted

"faith so tell me about you" he smiled.

laid back on the Banach "how long you got ?" i sighed

"as long as it takes" he said

"well you cant tell anyone it you cant repet any of it." i said

"i wont"he said.

"well you probably wont believe half of this, but any way I'm from the coza clan but i wasn't rise in this world, my mother and father didn't like each other but they had each others kekkei genkai that the other had apart from the shringon and crystal, but there was other man in the kingdom with the shringon and the kekkei my mother didn't have ,my mother was in-love with this man but this relationship was forbid because they crystal was only keeped in the royal blood line, the coza wanted the throne but i was thought to be born from Dan but i was born from the royals , i have this black uchica hair which give it away that im not from a pure blooded coza, so the clans had plans to take the throne , my mother manged to tell my father the plans so they didn't tell the king or they would of emulated the whole clan and they couldn't do that,then they find a fobbing jutus to teleport other to world." i stopped having to stop.

"sound interning, so your one of the evil coza's and your the air to throne" he said

"i maybe from that clan but im nothing like them "i said kicking him.

"sorry continue " he laughed

"well that forbbin jutsu need the death of someone they loved my dad give his life so could be teleported away from this world a new born beady with out a mum, well i was along in city with building the size of mountains and polluted it wasn't as pure as this place not us big trees and no one had these abilities . well they found me took me into a children's home it wasn't a nice places, if you stepped one foot out of line could be something as stupid as not finshing your dinner, and they locked you in a dark room for a day or two and that's when i learnt about the darkness and how tempting it was but i also find the light which lit the room up so i wasn't alone and the i feet a percents with me that was holding me down to make me feel like i was never a lone....." i was going to keep talking but colt butted in.

"do you ever could think it was your dad?" he said

"could of been you just don't know. i was in that places to i was 12 years old over the years i learnt i could make metal change its shape and take it into my skin which came in handy with guns ,because they couldn't hurt me yeah i ran from the home as far us my legs will take me , i would of rather die then stay there, but i didn't tell you all the girls there got raped by the man that ran the places i got beaten up because i kicked screamed and clawed any one who touched me, any way i come to a dark ally it was raining, then i justed stopped, i hadn't eating in a couple days then i fell over then a women took me up to home and feed me she made a deal with me 'i will never be your mother but i will give you a room,feed you, and pay for you to go to school you just respected me and never back chat me and well be fine justed think of me as your sister' and we did, she was a stripier."i said knowing how strange that sound well konan/hanna could have liked that job i dont know but went i was 15 gun men tried to rob my school, i killed them all, but then i went and live with her sister. hold on." i said jumping out of the tree colt followed.

"what are you doing out your tsunaede said your looking for me?"kakashi see glaring at colt.

"book club gosh,whats the time" i said.

"6 ish"he said

"okay then see you later kakashi" i said realized i was being a cow."faith come on we have to go under tsundae order"he said.

"look snow ball she is prefect cabled of her own choose we are having book club."colt said to kakashi. i started feeling dizzy Wolfy wants to put her two cent in.