Wanting

His lips hover over mine and I stop breathing. Why is he teasing me?  I lean towards him but he moves. I protested by glaring at him through lust filled eyes. He smiled down at me. “Talk to me, Danielle.” I groan, “Kiss me.” I whisper through clenched teeth. He smirks, the laughter in his eyes gone now. He pulls me into his embrace and his lips travel over mine. I grip his forearms and tilt my head, enjoying the feel of his warmth against my skin. He cups the back of my neck and suddenly his tongue plunges into my mouth. I’m taken by surprise but I cling to him, enjoying his expertise as our tongues tangle together. I moan into his mouth and he pushes me up against the wall. His mouth leaves mine and he runs hot passion filled kisses down my neck.

I gasp. His hands travel up my hips, past my stomach and he cups my breast, running his thumb over my sensitive buds. I jerk forward, clutching onto his wrist. He squeezes my breast and I pant against his touch and then we’re kissing again. His lips crush mine and I feel weak in the knees.  In between kisses I gasp, “Damion…” Suddenly he stops kissing me and he drops his hands. He runs his hands down his flushed face before shaking his head at me. I’m breathing hard and I can feel my lips swelling from his advances. “I can’t go slow with you can I?” He asks huskily. I look up at him with desire in my eyes. “Huh? What are you talking about?” He sighs. “I’m trying to go slow with you. I want this to be serious but it seems like whenever I get within an inch of you I just want to attack you. You make me feel like I’m in high school all over again; I can’t control my emotions or my hormones. I feel like I’m going through puberty…again.” I stay silent, not really sure what to say back. He looks down at me and sighs. “I don’t want to rush you into anything. I’m going to go.” He turns on his heel and walks toward the door.

I hold my breath, hoping that maybe he’ll turn around; that maybe he’d change his mind and stay. His hand touches the door knob and I run forward, hugging him from behind. “Don’t go slow with me. Stay with me tonight…,” I whisper against his back. He stiffens.

“Do you know what you’re saying? You’re giving me permission to make love to you? To have sex with you.” I gulp. “Yes,” I say quietly. “We’ve only been dating officially for three days, are you sure you’re okay with this? Because once I start, don’t expect me to stop.” He says bravely without remorse. “I…I…well-” His kisses me hard, shutting me up. He wraps his arms around me and hugs me tightly against his body. His hands roam my body freely and I moan weak to his touch. His hands ran down my back and cupped by thighs. I pulled back, gasping for air. He trailed kisses down my cheek.

“Hold your arms up.” He demanded. I raised my arms over my head and he pulled my blouse off, leaving my upper body exposed all except for my bra. He kissed my neck, sucking a path down. I held onto him, my breathing coming out in little puffs. “Wait…let’s go to my room,” I say breathlessly. He kisses me and shakes his head. “I can’t last that long.” I look up at him, confused. He grabs my hand and lays me on the couch. Then suddenly he’s stripping, pulling off his pants and pulling a condom out of his wallet. On the couch? That’s so…kinky. “Wait, Damion, we can’t-” He climbs on top of me, his lips finding mine once again. He unbuttons my pants and pulls them down my legs along with panties. I gasp as he pulls my legs apart. He places himself between my legs. “Are you ready?” He whispers in my ear. I wrap my arms around his waist. Before I can blink he’s inside me, filling me to the hilt. I arch my back, clinging to him with all my strength. I feel a sharp pain but that feeling quickly dissolves into bliss.

He moves within me slowly, whispering sweet nothings into my ear. I cry out, the pleasure to intense. He cradles my face in his hands and kisses me possessively. I stiffen, my body bucking underneath him. He licks his lips as he hugs me close. I come apart in his arms. He runs his lips across my cheek and continues his pace. My sensitive body buzzes with intense pleasure. His breathing matches mine. “Danielle…are you mine?” He asks in breathless anticipation. I can’t speak; my words are lodged in my throat. I nod in response, that’s all I can manage.

He groans as he gets closer to release. He looks down at me, our eyes locked onto each other, “Say you’re mine.” He whispers. He grinds against me and my body convulses.

“Say you’re mine, Danielle.” He says with control. I hug him, closing my eyes, “I’m yours!”

He moans my name and I kiss him. We lay spent on my couch; we both struggle to breathe and he runs his hands down my back. “There’s no going back now.”

I look up at him. I search his eyes for a moment, shocked. “Where were we before?” I ask curiously. He chuckles, “Lost without each other.” My eyes grow wide. I smile goofily. “You’re still corny.” He climbs on top of me again, “Am I?” Before I can retort he’s enters me, rendering me speechless.