Reminisce

"That tickles! Stop it." I giggle hysterically. Damion smiles down at me and kisses my lips softly. I squirm away and he grabs me. I laugh at the look he gives me. He looks at me with desire and kisses me hard. I melt instantly. He hugs me tight and I groan. I can feel him growing against my stomach and I anticipate us making love again. Suddenly my stomach growls. Its so loud I pull away from his embrace. Embarrassed. He chuckles calmly and slowly stands up. I looked up at him and grin apologetically. He kisses me on the cheek. "I'd better feed you, you're going to need your strength later." He winks at me before giving me his perfectly dimpled smile. I blush. He walks out of the room and I sit staring after him. I sigh. It's been a long day, I glance at the clock and it's only ten. I attempt to stand up and my knees give out. I silently fall to the floor. My legs feel weak and I wince at the pain I feel in my muscles. I feel like I had been through a rigorous work out.

I sigh and stand slowly, making my way to what I think is the bathroom. I push open the door and walk into a large over the top bathroom. I gasp in pleasent surprise. I glance around and notice a shower and beside it is a jacuzzi tub. I smile but my smile quickly fades. I wonder what he does to afford all of this. My mind starts to conjure up scenarios, many of them not very pleasant. I turn around and hobble my way back to the bed. The door to the bedroom opens and Damion walks in with a large tray. He carries it over to the bed and plants it on his bed side table. I glance at its contents and my stomach growls in anticipation. Fresh strawberries covered in chocolate, wine, and cute little miniature sandwiches adorn the tray. I sit and nervously wait for him to take something first, I didn't want to seem greedy. He sits down next to me and smiles. "Aren't you going to eat?"

I clear my throat, "Well, um aren't you hungry too?" He chuckles before tugging me over to him. He places me between his legs and reaches for one of the sandwiches. He wraps his arms around my waist and proceeds to feed me. I eat what he feeds me gratefully. He grabs a glass of wine and sips from it. I look at the wine gleefully. He looks at me and I'm sure he can see my silly bout of excitement. He shakes his head at me. "Don't even think your getting any of this. You obviously can't hold your liquor. Water for you." He grabs the glass of water and hands it to me. I pout, he's treating me like a child. "I find this really offensive. Damion I'm not seven, and you are not my father. Give me some...please?" I smile and send a wink his way. He takes the water from me and pulls me close. "You really want some?" I nodd. He drinks the rest of the wine in his glass. I open my mouth to voice a protest and suddenly his lips are on mine. He forces my mouth open and I can taste the wine. I swallow vigorously as he passes the liquid from his mouth to mine.

I can feel that same tickling sensation in my nose and I can taste the fruitiness. I pull back to take in a breath of much needed air. Then we're kissing again. I can feel heat building inside me. His hardness rubs against me and I groan into his mouth. He suddenly throws me onto the bed and now he's on top of me. He's grabbing and squeeze me. He's not nearly as gentle as he was the first time. He's moving so fast. "Wait, slow down." I gasp out my plea between his savage kisses. He flips me over onto my stomach as if I'm a piece of paper. "I'm not going to go easy on you this time." He cascades kisses along the back of my neck and down my back. I moan. He raises the lower half of my body and places a pillow between my legs before lowering me back down. I glance back at him. "What are you doing?" I ask breathlessly. He kisses my cheek tenderly before slamming himself into me. I arch my body and gasp, not expecting the sudden impact. He moves at a steady rhythm within me and the pain I felt earlier is nowhere to be felt. I make purring sounds as he works his expertise on my body. The pleasure is so very intense and I find myself meeting him, thrust for thrust. As I meet his thrusts my body grinds against the pillow centered between my legs and I feel the building pleasure growing. I scream into a pillow as an orgasm rushes down my spine and into the center of my being.