Chapter 13; Training Time! (NaruSaku Special)

(A/N: Again, I won't accept votes that are made by the same person. I apologize deeply for that.....let's get started. I'm also sorry about the fact that the updates are getting slower....summer break in my country ended already so I was busy with school.)

Naruto had just finished training when he saw Sakura walk pass. He decided to talk to her about the kiss incident....
He ran to her and grabbed a hold of her wrist. She turned back surprised at the action and swung Naruto 9 feet across from her.
He groaned in pain as he rubbed his injured butt. Sakura's eyes widened in surprise. She profusely apologize.
"I'm sorry, Naru-Kun! I-I didn't mean to...I was just shocked and I accidentally-" she was cut off with Naruto's hand covering her mouth.
"It's fine, Sakura-Chan....it's just that I apologize for...*coughs awkwardly* kissing you on the hospital bed...." he looked down on his feet ashamed of himself.
"I already forgave you days ago, Naru-Kun." She said as she smiled gently at him.
"Now what are we waiting for?! Let's go train the heck out of ourselves so we can become Chunin, together!" Said Sakura as she punched the air.

"Of course

"Of course....Sakura-Chan! You, me and Teme will become Chunins' together!!!" Yelled Naruto as he throws a peace sign.

After that they began eating their ramen

After that they began eating their ramen. Surprisingly, Naruto only ordered 2 bowls of ramen which made Sakura looked shock. 'He usually orders 12-15 bowls daily....but why 2 bowls?' Thought Sakura.
She decided to ask him. "Why did you eat only 2 bowls, Naru-Kun?"
"I...uh....wanted to look...you know...normal?" Said Naruto clearly unsure of himself. She stared at him confusingly before continuing to eat her ramen.
After they finished eating, they went to the raining ground that their sensei had picked out.
"Are you ready, Sunshine?" Asked Sakura as she got in her fighting stance.
"..." There was no response, only a nod from the blonde haired boy. They started fighting. Jutsus after  Jutsus.

(A/N: I suck at writing fight scenes...so prepare yourself some bleach. I recommend 2 cups of it. There will be made up Jutsus.)

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!" 10 Narutos' appeared out of no where and began running towards her at full speed.
"Fire Ball Jutsu!" A fireball the size of Naruto flew out of her mouth and went to attack the clones.
"Wind Vortex!"
"Water Vortex!"
The 2 Jutsus clashed at each other making a small explosion which they easily dodged with ease. "Get ready...Sunshine." Said Sakura as she prepared her punch.
"To you too, Sakura-Chan!"
"SHANARO!!!"
"RASENGAN!!!"
An explosion was made. They flew back through 10 trees. They both are extremely injured. Luckily, someone was nearby. That someone is the one and only Sai.
"Fuck....that hurts....ouch! I-I can barely move...are you there, Sakura-Chan?" Said Naruto as he yelps in pain when he tried to get up.
"I'm not Sakura. I'm just a passerby who somehow found you..." Said Sai bluntly. Sai isn't very fond of talking to annoying blonde haired boys.
"WHERE IS SAKURA-CHAN?!"
"Will you please shut up...you're giving me a headache. Come on, I'll take you to the hospital."
"Please help me find, Sakura-Chan first!"
"Of course.......uh..."
"My name's Naruto Uzumaki! What's your name?"
"It's Sai....only Sai." Said Sai as he briefly picked him up to go find Sakura. They walked for 10 minutes and there she was lying down unconscious.
Sai abruptly ran towards her and decided to take her to the hospital first instead of Naruto because her conditions seems a tiny bit worst.
He arrived at the hospital and told the nurses to get 1 room with 2 beds. They did as he told them and Sai ran towards Naruto barely conscious body.
He took Naruto to the hospital and put him on the hospital bed I The room that he had requested. Naruto smiled. He was thankful for Sai's help.
"Thanks, Sai. You helped me and Sakura-Chan...how can I repay you?"
"You don't owe me anything. I just simply did what any passerby would do if he or she saw 2 kid's body barely breathing. I read it in a book so I did as what a normal human would do."
"Whatever.....I'll introduce you to my other teammate later on....you'll enjoy their company."
"Maybe...but sleep first because your body is barely stable."
"Right...again...thanks, Sai." Once Naruto finishes saying that, he fell asleep on the hospital bed. Sai looked at his face and then went to Sakura's bed.
He placed a small portrait of her that says "Get Well Soon!" With his signature and name on it.
He smiled gently at her. He'd only allow himself to feel emotions when it comes to her...and her only.
No, he's not a Yandere. He just thinks that his emotions is only reserved for her. His secret side is only for her. He left the hospital.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Naruto woke up after 30 minutes of sleeping. It seemed like Sakura already left. He sighed, disappointed that she left him.
He looked to his right side of the hospital bed and saw a small plushie of Sakura that says "Get Up, Sleepyhead!".
He chuckled at the sight of the plushie because it was the correct representation of her. A note was on the plushie and he began reading it.

Hey, Sunshine. I woke up before you and decided to make a small plushie of myself as a "Get Well Soon" gift. I hope you like it! We can train tomorrow if you want.

He quickly got out of the hospital bed and went to his apartment holding the plushie in his hand.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

976 Words