Chapter 12; Spying On Her (ShikaSaku Special)

(A/N: The ship is requested by SakuraSasuke765   on the last last vote. He/She have been requesting this ship and have been supporting this story for a while. So I decided to dedicate this chapter specially for him/her! Also I forgot to tell you guys something about voting, I won't have the same ship in the next chapter. For example; this chapter is about ShikaSaku. You can't request it again. Unless all the ships have been completed. Thanks for reading this mini Author's Note! Without. further a do, let's get started to the real story. Also if you want to get a special chapter dedicated to you, don't forget to request your ship and support this story! Please also give me advice on how to improve my writing by commenting on specific parts of the story.)
____________________________________

Sakura woke up to the sounds of birds singing. She looked to her left and saw that Gaara had already left. Then she saw a note on the table next to her. She picked it up and begins to read.

Dear Cherry:
I have been awake for the past 30 minutes. You're probably asking me 'Why are you up so early?'. Well the answer is because I have insomnia. Though it's not a strong type of insomnia. In total, I got 5 hours of sleep. I have left to go train with my siblings and Baki-Sensei. I apologize if I had made you panic when you wake up. Also I have left you a little present in the back of this letter.
Sincerely,
Panda 🐼

After reading this note, Sakura looked at the back of the letter and saw that Gaara indeed had left a gift. The gift is a 🌸 Sakura bracelet. She looked surprised. This was the most beautiful gift she had received from him. She hugged the bracelet closer to her and then did her her morning routine which consists of taking a quick cold shower, brushing her teeth and putting on her ninja outfit.
She then decided to improve Assimilation: Sand Binding Coffin. She still needs to make it more dangerous. To make it kill. She used another dummy and perform the hand signs for the jutsu. She quietly said "Assimilation: Sand Binding Coffin." And then rock started to break into rock powder and it begins to move towards the dummy at lighting speed. The dummy was trapped by the rock powder. The powder begins to crush the dummy bit by bit. Slowly. 'They will have a painful death.' Thought Sakura as she smiled like a maniac.
.
.
.
*CRACK*
.
.
.
The dummy is broken. And Sakura stopped the jutsu. "This will do." She Said as she walked outside the house to go eat dango.

                                       🍡 🍡 🍡

~With Shikamaru~
He was siting on a hill staring at he clouds above. He was bored out of his mind until he saw a mop of pink hair near the dango shop. The mop of pink hair caught his interest. 'Who might have this kind of pink hair?' He thought as he tries to recollect the old memories when he was still in the academy.
'Oh yeah! It was that Haruno girl.'
He decided to go to the dango shop to see whether he is correct or not. And he was right. It is the Haruno girl. She was eating 12 dango sticks. He sat a few seats away from her. He ordered 3 dango sticks and begins to eat while side-glancing at Sakura.
'Why does she look so happy just by eating those dango sticks?' Questioned Shikamaru mentally.
"Oh, You must be Shikamaru Nara!"
"Yeah......so?"
"I never knew you liked eating dango."
"That's because we never even talk with each other."
"Thanks for pointing that out, Captain Obvious."
"You're welcome.....Sakura."
"Lazy ass...." mumbled Sakura but Shikamaru heard it. "What'd ya say?" Asked Shikamaru as his vein begins to pop.
"I said that you're a lazy ass!" Laughed Sakura as she stuck her tongue out. Shikamaru was about to say something back when something touched both his cheeks. "Wahhh....your cheeks are so squishy, Lazy-bum!"
That's when he took into account that her face was so close to him, about 5 centimeters away. His face started going pink to dark red. "Here!" Then Sakura gave Shikamaru a dango stick by putting it in his mouth. She giggled when Shikamaru almost choked.
"Wanna play shoji with me, Lazy-bum?"
He thought about it for a minute. 'So Sakura is interested in shoji.....but she'll never beat me at it!' then he said yes. But in the end, he lost. He looked at his feet in shame because he was doubting her. "I know you doubted me, Lazy-bum." Said Sakura with glassy emerald eyes.
Shikamaru froze and looked straight in her emerald eyes. He felt like they were staring into his soul and knowing all his secrets. He answered shakily, "I-I'm sorry for doubting you, Sakura...." he didn't want Sakura to dislike him because he enjoyed playing shoji with her. Heck, it was the first time anyone outside of his clan knows how to play shoji! He was actually really glad that she played shoji with him.
"I...." Said Sakura as she paused. Her eyes were so glassy that he can barely see the emerald colored eyes of hers. Shikamaru's scared to hear what she's about to say but hid his emotions pretty well.
"I.....forgive you, Lazy-bum!"
"W-What?"
"You heard me! I said that I forgive you!"
'It was a miracle that she forgave me!' He thought as he smile-grin to be more specific. His grin is so big that it feels like it doesn't fit on his face anymore.
"Thank you for forgiving me, Sakura!"
"Call me, Saku as a token of friendship."
"Of course, Saku." Said Shikamaru. He wasn't a guy to use honorifics on anyone except his parents. Maybe he could make an exception for her. "I-I mean Saku-Chan!"
"It's fine, Lazy-Bum!"
"Yeah....." it became awkward after that. Shikamaru took out his wallet to pay for his dango sticks when Sakura proceeded to tell him something.
"I forgot to tell you something, Lazy-Bum!"
"What is it, Saku-Chan?" Asked Shikamaru.
"Can I visit your house?" Said Sakura as she put money on the table to pay for her dango sticks.
"S-Sure...."
"Let's go!" Then she dragged Shikamaru out of the dango shop. Shikamaru then led her to where his house is at.
"Here we are..." groaned Shikamaru as he knows that there's gonna be a misunderstanding with him and Sakura.
*Knock* *Knock*
Shikamaru has knocked on the door 2 times and they heard a faint woman's voice "Who's there?"
"Olive." Said Shikamaru. Once he said this, Sakura looked at him confusingly but soon understood that he was telling his mom a joke.
"Olive Who?" Said the faint voice that's also known as Shikamaru's mom.
"Olive you too, mom."
"Thanks a bunch, my sweet son!" Said his mom as she opened the door. Once she did, her eyes widened at the sight. 'My baby brought a girl home....I'm so proud.' Thought his mother as her tears falls down anime-style. She wiped her tears and asked Shikamaru to talk in private with her. Meanwhile Sakura sits in the living room.
(A/N: Remember, They're only 13!!!)

                                      💠💠💠

~With Shikamaru and his mom~
"Sooo.....is that your girlfriend?"
"N-No! She's just a new friend I made." Said Shikamaru as he blushed a faint pink.
(A/N: By Stalking. ⬆️)
"Oh really?" Asked his mother challengingly whole smirking.
"Y-Yes Mom! Now can you leave me alone so I can play shoji with her in my room?"
"Oh......you're trying to get laid, amirite?" Smirked his mother.
"Of course not!" Blushed Shikamaru.
"Bye bye, Son! Don't forget to give me 5 grandkids!" Said his mother as she skipped away to the kitchen to prepare some snacks for the both of them.

                                      🎶🎶🎶

~With Sakura in the living room~
Sakura was siting there doing nothing when she spotted something that catches her attention. It was a book called Baby Pictures Of Shikamaru. She was actually excited to open it. She did and she squealed at every picture. It's basically about baby Shikamaru!Then she felt someone watching over her back.
"What are you doing?" Asked Shikamaru with a killing aura.
"N-Nothing!" Stuttered Sakura as she tried to hide the photo album. "Really? It doesn't seem like it's nothing, Sa-Ku-Ra." Said Shikamaru as he added an emphasis on
Sakura gulps and showed him the photo album. Shikamaru quickly took it out of her hand and put it on the highest shelf he could find.
"Well?" Asked Shikamaru.
"Sorry...."
"Whatever, I want a rematch in shoji!"
In the end, Shikamaru lost once again and it was almost diner time so Sakura left his house after winking a second time. Shikamaru sat there dumbfounded at how can Sakura could beat him when his own father can't. But he smiled because someone can finally beat him at the game he loves to play.

1516 words