Chapter 11; Taking Care Of Gaara (GaaSaku Special)

(A/N: I don't own the picture!!!)
~With Gaara~
He has passed the Chunin exams considering that his opponent was very easy to defeat. 'Now where is Cherry-Chan?' Thought Gaara. He walked around Konoha and has spotted a pink blob of hair at the dango shop. He decided to go talk to her.
"Hey Cherr-" Gaara was cut off by a fist. Sakura flinched and hit Gaara square in the face. He made an oof sound. "Owwww~" moaned Gaara clearly in pain. "G-Gaara?!" Blushed Sakura.
"You just noticed~?" Said Gaara rubbing his injured face. "Let me heal that for you." Said Sakura as she got down to both her knees considering that Gaara is on the ground.
She moved closer to his face to heal it. Gaara blushed at how close they were. He can feel her breath on his lips. Oh how he wanted to kiss her cherry-like lips again. [A/N: He's referring to Chapter 6; The Chunin Exams Pt. 2 (GaaSaku Special)]

~Flashback~
And in the end, Gaara won because Kankuro is out of power move. (A/N: I think they're playing KOF [king of fighter] cuz why not?)
Now Gaara is thinking what he should dare Sakura to do something.
'Hmm.......got any ideas, Shukaku?'
'Maybe~'
'Tell me this instance!'
'Maybe dare her to kiss us~?'
'Nope! Never gonna happen!'
'But you like her~ plus she can be our mate.'
'Stop treating her like a beast.'
'Whatever~'
'Fine, I'll take your advice.'
"I dare you to kiss me, Sakura."
'W-WHAT?!?'
'You heard him so do it at the H-O-T sand ninja.'
'To be honest he is kinda H-O-T.'
'Just get this over with.'
Everyone including Gaara was shocked! He is shock because Shukaku take over his body for only 1 second and this had happened. Sakura blushed so hard that her face is so red like Gaara's hair.
"N-Nani, Panda-Kun?"
".......Shukaku took over me for 1 second and he blurted it out......" said Gaara embarrassed.
"I'll do it anyways."
And.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Their lips touched...........for 30 seconds but it felt like hours for the both of them. After that......occasion Sakura went home at 6:30PM.
Gaara is still processing what has happened.
'Gaara.exe has stopped working.'
'.....'
'How does it feel?'
'I..........don't know......but I like that feeling.'
~End Of Flashback~

He blushed at the memory while Sakura looked at him confused. 'Maybe he has a fever?'
"Panda-Kun, Do you have a fever?" Asked Sakura as she moved even closer then before. Now they were just 0.5 inches apart from each other. Sakura put her forehead against Gaara's. 'It seems that he does...'
"Panda-Kun....You have a fever!"
"I-I do?"
"Yep! And I will take care of you."
"......but I don't have a fever?" Says Gaara as he feels drowsy. "Let's go to my house so we can treat your fever." Said Sakura as she picked Gaara and
body-flickered to her house.
~At Sakura's House~
"You're probably wondering why my parents aren't home, right? Well....they're on a business trip in Korea!" Said Sakura as she walked to the kitchen to prepare some porridge for him.
"Oh...." Said Gaara as he tries to push away all the dirty thoughts that he could do to Sakura. They WERE the only ones in the house. He decided to sleep to forget about the dirty thoughts.
Sakura has finished preparing the porridge. She was walking to the guest room where Gaara was staying. She had found him asleep on the bed.
'He looks so defenseless.'
'I wonder what we could do to him right now~?'
'Bad Inner!'
'You know that you want to do IT to him, Outer-Chan~'
'Of course not, Inner!'
'Oh really? You were blushing madly when he moaned in pain~'
'Anyone would blush!'
'But not the ones who are innocent.....'
'I AM innocent, Inner!'
'Not for long.'
'Just shut up.'
With that last command Inner had shut up. Sakura once again glanced at him. She got outside to her backyard to train. She was very excited about the technique she has found in the library.
'The Jutsu is called Assimilation: Sand Binding Coffin.' Thought Sakura as she began to make the hand signs for the jutsu.
(A/N: I know that this technique is a copy of Gaara's Sand Binding Coffin by Nagare, with the difference being rock powder instead of sand. I just wanted Sakura to be more a bit OP. The information about this technique is from NarutoPedia.)
Rock Powder began forming around her. She looks at the dummy before her and she strikes at it. The Rock Powders begins to do its job. It circles around the dummy before crushing it as hard as possible. Sakura stopped because what remains of the dummy is just dust. Then she heard something break inside the house. She panicked knowing that Gaara is sick and he can't defend himself well. She rushes in the house and saw a scene that's so adorable. Gaara was covered in flour and he was pouting.
(A/N: Can't find the exact picture for this scene. I apologize!)
"What were you trying to do?" Asked Sakura as she giggled.
"I was trying to get the flour to make some cookies.." pouted Gaara. "You know that you can't eat cookies yet, right?"
"Yes....ma'am."
"You'll have to wait until you are cured. Now go back to bed."
"No~" protested Gaara. 'Is this Gaara when he's sick? Soooo Cute!'
"I said GO BACK TO BED!"
"Wahhhh! You're scary, Cherry!" Giggled Gaara as he walked closer to Sakura. He extended his arms and hugged her. "You're so warm.....I want to stay like this forever."
Sakura blushed at this statement but shook it off. "Can you feed me, Cherry?"
"Sure, Panda!"
"Yay!!!"
"Say Ahh."
"Ahhh."
Thus she had just begun to fed him porridge. "Would you like to eat with me?" Asked Gaara.
"Ok!"
She was about to get up to fetch another spoon but a hand stopped her. "Don't leave...."  murmured Gaara sadly.
"I won't." Smiled Sakura warmly.
"You can use my spoon instead!" Said Gaara as he offered his spoon to Sakura. 'Isn't this an I-Indirect Kiss?!?' Thought Sakura as she blushed a deep red. She still ate with his spoon. "Hold on, Cherry! You got something on your mouth." Said Gaara.
"Hmmm...? Where?" Asked Sakura as she tries to wipe it off. "It's here...." Said Gaara as he brought his lips to kiss her. Sakura froze with her eyes wide.
This kiss lasted for 42 seconds. He chuckled and smiled. 'Even in such a sick state, he's still cute...'
"Cherry-Chan! I'm sleepy....can you sleep with me?"
"Fine...." Said Sakura.
Then they slept next to each other on the same bed hugging.

1138 Words