Chapter 8; Sealing The Curse Marks (NaruSaku Special!)

(A/N: ⚠️ Warning: This Chapter contains a NaruSaku moment! And I don't own the picture!)
~At the rooms in the tower~
"H-Hey, Naruto...." Says Sakura nervously.
"What's up Sakura-Chan, Dattebayo?" Says Naruto with his mouth full of ramen. (A/N: Forgot to mention that Naruto ordered ramen when they got to their rooms. Also Kakashi took Sasuke to seal the mark already so they're alone.)
"I-I was wondering why you said that..."
"Said what, Dattebayo?"
~Flashback~
"Naruto, Snap out of it!" Yelled Sakura.
"I'M DOING THIS FOR YOU SAKURA-CHAN, DATTEBAYO!"
~End Of Flashback~
"O-oh," Says Naruto as realization hits him hard. "It's because I cherish you a lot, Dattebayo....after all, you ARE my very first true friend." Says Naruto as he smile gently at her. Sakura could feel her cheeks turning red because his hands were holding hers.
"Why are you red Sakura-Chan? A-ARE YOU SICK, DATTEBAYO?!" Says Naruto clearly panicking. Sakura mentally facepalmed herself because Naruto could be serious in the first minute and be goofy the next.
She couldn't believe she started to have feelings for this goofball. 'I must have bad tastes then!' Thought Sakura as her inner laughed.
"N-No I'm not, BAKA!"
"Why's your face red then Sakura-Chan, Dattebayo?"
"I....d-don't know." Says Sakura.
For a split second there Sakura thought she saw a flash of pain in Naruto's eyes but shrugged it off. Naruto began to move closer to Sakura. Their faces are just inches apart from each other. Sakura felt her face becoming red. She could feel Naruto's breath on her face. Sakura looked at Naruto's eyes and saw one specific emotion. Desire.
He moved closer as he pinned her on the bed she was laying on top of. "Tell me, Sakura-Chan.....what do you think of me?" Naruto's voice was husky.
Sakura froze. She didn't know what to think of him. "I t-think of you as-" she was cut off by his lips. She blushed even harder. Naruto was very gentle when he kissed her. Then the door flung open and there stood Kakashi looking quite amused as he closed Sasuke's eyes.
"Wow! Didn't know you had it in ya Naruto~" snickered Kakashi as he looked at them. Naruto got of me and blushed 50 shades of red. It was very awkward in the room. Kakashi removed his hands from Sasuke's eyes. Sasuke blinked confused and decided to ask Sakura.
"What just happened, pinky?"
"I-It's nothing! Naruto just r-read my diary and found out an embarrassing secret." Lied Sakura. Sasuke seemed skeptical but decided that it's about time that he trust his teammates. Naruto was still sitting on the bed while covering his face with his hands embarrassed.
"Naruto, you're up next! Let's go seal that mark on your neck." Says Kakashi as he dragged Naruto out of the room. Now there were only Sasuke and Sakura in the room.
"What happened?" Asked Sasuke as his tone became serious. "Y-You can talk to Naru about it. It's not in my place to speak." "Tell me Sa-Ku-Ra." Says Sasuke as he emit a killing aura around the room.
Sakura began to get scared but decided to not tell Sasuke about the incident.
"I will not speak about it!" And she left the room.
'Shit!' That was all Sasuke could think of as she left. "Sakura, wait!" But she didn't stop. Sasuke fell down on his knees as tears threaten to fall. This feels familiar for Sasuke. When his father would punish him for not being like Itachi.
When they'd finish their training session, his father would leave him there on the ground. Sasuke would have a few deadly wounds after training but his father didn't care. Sasuke would have to wait for his mother to come and treat him with his injuries. Finally, he let tears fall to the ground from where he's standing.
"Please....don't leave me l-like he did!" Shouted Sasuke as he watched Sakura stopped. He has a feeling that she'd look at him in disgust but she didn't. She looked at him with warmth and comfort in her eyes. And that's when Sasuke realized that he fell in love with Sakura Haruno, the civilian girl who got him to cry out to her.
"I won't, Sasuke-Kun." Says Sakura as she hugged him. More tears began to fall out of the young Uchiha's eyes. 'Thank you, Sakura.' Thought Sasuke as he cried on her shoulder.
'He has finally released his emotions.' Thought Sakura as she smiled.
Then Kakashi appeared out of no where and said that Sakura was up. "Oh and if you're looking for Naruto, he's with the hokage." Says Kakashi as he looked at the scene.
(A/N: So please vote on which special I should do for the next chapter! I had this idea for a while so please decide quick:
1.SasuSaku
2.SaiSaku
3.Other
Please vote fast!)

834 words