Chapter 4; The Chunin Exams Pt. 1

~1 month later~
"Alright kids! Today I've signed you up in the Chunin Exam!" Said Kakashi sarcastically.
'Gaara.' That was her 1st thought when she heard the word Chunin Exam. "When does it start, Kakashi-sensei?" Said Sasuke. "Next month."
After that meeting, Sakura went to team's 7 training ground. "Fire Ball Jutsu!" She yelled as a big fireball turned the tree she aimed at to ashes.
"SHANAROO!!!" She yelled then punched the ground which shook like an earthquake is happening.
From that day onwards, she trained everyday mastering advanced medical Jutsu. One day she thought that maybe the 5th Hokage (Tsunade) would help her. She went to the Holage tower and went to the Hokage's office.
"Hokage-Sama, can you be my sensei for the mean time?"
"Sure why not? I have nothing to do anyways."
~2 weeks later~
"Sakura, remember this. Medical Jutsu can heal when used right and can kill if used wrong."
"Hai, sensei!"
~At the Chunin Exam~
"Hey, kiddies!" Said Kakashi as he poofed out of nowhere. "SENSEI, WTF?!?" Yelled Naruto.
"Let's just get started the first exam is going to be questions. Second exam is gonna be surviving and the last exam is about sparring. Bye!" And he poofed out of existence.
Then Sakura caught a glimpse of crimson red hair. She followed the red head. "Why're you following us?" Said a girl with 4 ponytails. "TEMARI!" Yelled Sakura happily. "Who are you, little girl?" Asked Kankuro. "Remember me? I'm Haruno Sakura!"
Their eyes were shocked even Gaara stopped in his tracks. Then Gaara almost had tears in his eyes as he ran to hugged her. "You waited for me, Sakura." Said Gaara almost in tears of joy.
"I miss you too, Panda-Kun."
"H-Hey! Don't call me that, Cherry!"
Then they laughed it off while Temari and Kankuro stared in awe at their reunited friendship. They remembered when Gaara will always mumble Sakura's name in his sleep.
~Flashback~
Temari and Kankuro just finished arguing and now they saw their little brother sleeping mumbling something they didn't quite catch. They decided to listen in.
"Sakura, wait for me. I'll be your pillar, Sakura. I love you, Sakura." They're shocked at what their little brother was mumbling in his sleep.
~End Of Flashback~
They just couldn't help but smile at that memory. What Sakura and Gaara don't know is that a certain Uchiha and Blond haired boy that were staring with fury in their eyes.
Then Naruto decides to walked up to them and Sasuke followed. "Yosh! My name's Uzumaki Naruto and what's yours?"
Gaara whispered to Sakura "Who are they Cherry?" "They're my teammates, Panda-Kun."
"Guys this is Subaku Gaara and that's Subaku Temari and the one with paint on his face is Subaku Kankuro."
"Hi!" Said Naruto.
"Hn. My name's Uchiha Sasuke."
"Cherry, are you sure they're nice?"
"Yes, Panda-Kun."
"Why did you call him 'Panda-Kun', Sakura-Chan?"
"Yeah, pinky."
"It's cuz he's my childhood friend. We haven't seen each other for 5 years!"
Then they heard a voice.
"GET TO ROOM 321 TO BEGIN YOUR FIRST EXAM!"
They walked to the 3rd floor trying to find the number 321. Sakura saw 221 and said "Drop the genjutsu, already."
And the guards said "Nice Chakra Senses there, kid." Then they released the genjutsu.
(A/N: Let's just say that the fight never happened.....yeah.)

567 words