Chapter 2; The Visit

They began all their role plays the next day. When Sakura gets home her parents told her that they have a mission. Sakura whines because she couldn't train today.
"Pack your things, dear." Said her mother. "Okay, mom but where's the mission gonna be though?" Asked Sakura.
"It'll be in Suna." Answered her father. They traveled for about the whole day and Sakura kinda enjoyed it. They've arrived at the front entrance and saw the kazekage and his children waiting for their arrival.
"Welcome to Suna, Mr.Haruno. You too Ms. Haruno and their daughter as well." Said the kazekage.
"Why don't you play with the kazekage's children, dear?" Said Mebuki.
'I don't trust the kazekage, outer' said inner.
'Me too, inner.' Said Sakura.
'Scratch that! I wanna see his children, SHANAROO!!!' Yelled inner in excitement.
'Yeah, SHANAROO!' Yelled Sakura in agreement with her inner.
She walked over to the kazekage's children.
"Hi! My name's Haruno Sakura! What's yours?"
"I'm Subaku Temari. I'm the eldest out of the 3. The one with purple paint on his face is Subaku Kankuro which is the 2nd eldest and the one that's your age name's Subaku Gaara."
She then went up to all of them and shook their hands.
The last one she went up to is Gaara. She took out her hand to shake his but Gaara didn't know what to do. "You're suppose to shake it, silly!" Said Sakura happily as she giggled.
Gaara shook her hand and thought something bad is gonna happen but noting did happen. He sigh in relief without anyone noticing. He asked "Why do you want to be my friend?"
"Because you're the same as my best friend!" Answered Sakura happily then she continued "My best friend's name is Uzumaki Naruto and he have a demon (the nine tailed beast) sealed inside of him and you too have a demon (the one tailed beast) sealed inside, Gaara."
Temari and Kankuro was shocked at how a 7 year old kid to know about it. Gaara somehow smiled. That even shock Temari, Kankuro and even the kazekage himself! They started to hang out more after that.
~One Month later~
"Sakura, we'll be having an S-Ranked mission and can you be a responsible girl for daddy and mommy?" Asked her Father. "HAI!"
She start to get homesick and she missed Naruto and Sasuke so much though she never told her parents. She felled bad when she suddenly left without a trace.
'Hey outer! Do you miss the Sunshine and the Duck-Butt?' Asked inner.
'Yes I do, inner. Do you also?' Asked Sakura.
'Me too, outer. Let's have a surprise for Gaara though! Maybe give him a bracelet?' Suggested Inner
'THAT'S A GOOD IDEA, INNER!!!'
~The next day~
"Gaara, I have a present for you!" Said Sakura happily. Then she took out her bracelet that says 'Love' to Gaara. He was SHOCKED. That caught him off guard.
"I also have a present for you, Sakura-Chan!" Said Gaara as he took out......
(A/N: What will Gaara give Sakura? Will Sakura's parent go back to Konoha? Find out in the next chapter! ♡〜٩( ╹▿╹ )۶〜♡)

527 words