Chapter 70

(Sorry for the late update I was visiting family and none of my grandparents had wifi until the last day I was their so enjoy and thanks for waiting)

The next morning Ara opened her eyes and looked at the clock,She had only had a solid two hours of sleep,Her eyeslids felt heavy and she had dark bags under her eyes,Sighing she got up and tip toed to her dorm room where Alena and Bree where still sleeping,They wouldn't be up for another ten minuets which gave Ara enough time to get ready.

Once she had her shower and cleaned herself up Alena was just tieing the tie on her robes"M-Morning"Alena yawns"Where were you last night?"

"I fell asleep on the couch when Al went to his room"Ara says sitting on her bed"Good morning"

"Shall you wake up Bree or shall I?"Alena smirks

Ara giggles knowing how much Alena likes throwing Bree of the bed in the morning"Nah you go ahead I think I'm going to the hall early today"

Alena nods slowly but gives Ara a worried look"Are you ok?"

Ara sighs and shrugs"I'll live"She walks out of the dorm and the barrel lid swings open and hits someone"OW!"

"Ohmygod I am so sorry"Ara says as she shuts the lid

"It's fine"Fred looks up laughing"It's my fault for trying to get in,How come you don't have a password like everyone else?"

"Hufflepuffs are different"Ara helps up Fred"What are you doing here so early and trying to get in?"

"I couldn't sleep so I thought you would like to come with me to breakfast"Fred grins slightly

"Yeah sure Fred"Ara smiles"But next time don't try getting in or you get er...really really wet if you don't do it right"

Fred frowns"Oh well ok I'll wait next time"He and Ara walk up the stairs to the hall"You know Mum wants to see you over the summer,You should come stay with us!Ginny won't stop asking about you,It's quite annoying"

Ara laughs and playfully pushes him"She's your sister,But I would love to stay for a bit over the summer,Where's George?"

Fred shrugs"Sleeping?With Aisling or Lee?At breakfast,I'm not sure"

Ara's eyes widen"That's a first,You two are usually attached by the hip"

Fred shrugs again"I may have wanted to spend the early morning with my girl best friend"He looks down"I would put an arm around you but your kinda short"He teases

Ara groans"Your to tall!"

Fred just smirks,They reach the hall and Fred frowns"You know I still really like you right"

"Fred I-"

"I can wait"Fred says"As long as it takes"He walks into the grand hall leaving Ara standing their,Suddenly,Ara didn't feel so hungry anymore,She sits at her table and doesn't eat.

Meanwhile everyone was up and downstairs in the Hufflepuff common room,Cedric was on his way to the grand hall while Matt and John where in the common room still,"Hey whats this"Matt says as he pulls out a black book from between the cushions

"Just leave it Matt"John scolds"Someone may have left it down here by accident"

Matt just rolls his eyes and waves his wand over the book taking all the defencive spells off it,It made a clicking sound and opened"Matt"John trys to reach for it but Matt stands up and opens it where in big bold red letters spell

'ARA LYNX VOLKOV'

"Hey lookie here"Matt smirks"I found Ara's Diary!"

John stands up with a upset look"Matt just leave it"He trys to reach for it put Matt runs off with John right behind him,Pushing out younger kids away and the older kids yell at him he runs up towards a broom closet,And shuts the door.