Chapter 71

(It I wasn't clear on that last chapter that last bit of the war was like a 'What will happen if things keep going this way' ending,I won't really end like that,I love Ara!She's my creation LOL And I don't want to see her go through all that pain!But we'll see....I might pop those in the story once and awhile,But if you guys don't like them at all than just say and I'll cut them out and put them in the one shots...Which are up!I am really busy so they might not be out for while but I promise I will get them up as soon as I can!

Enjoy But remember Ara Black will not have a happily ever after ending....Also I am sorry about taking so long,I started working and I got bored of the story then decided to be all emo again and doesn't want to talk to me!So enjoy and I'll try and make it longer)

The next day went fairly well for Primrose,She decided to get up and get to class,She ignored Severus and he ignored her,Ara stayed out of it when she saw the evil eye Primrose was giving Severus,She didn't come to dinner,She ate in the kitchen by herself.

The day for Ara on the other hand was bad,The whispers where loud,She new they where about her,People where starting to dig into her past and found out the lies the Ministry had spread about her mother,And that her father was insane Sirius Black,And now everyone new about Severus being her adoptive father.The whispers where starting to suffocate her as she sat down for dinner,She was fully aware of the pointing,starring and giggling about her.

"Are you ok?"Alena asks concered for her friend"We tried to kill the rumors but-"

"We'er first years and know one wants to listen to us"Bree finishes knowing Alena would sugar coat it"But I'm sure they'll dye down soon"

Ara just pushes around the food on her plate and sighs"I just want to know who told people about my life"

Bree just exclaims"NOT IT"

Ara looks at Bree slightly amused"I don't think that works here Bree"

Bree just grins

Alena frowns"You know I heard something about John from the Hufflepuff team,Maybe he over heard you talking to someone?"

"Maybe you should talk to Cho also"Alrek says"The Ravenclaws like spreading rumors"

"Because they are just as bad as Slytherins"Ara mumbles"All snotty and stuck up,Think their better then everyone"They eat in silence and Ara becomes more aware of the harsh whispers being hurdled her way.

Her life being spread around insenstively

She gets up"Excuse me"She runs out and runs to the R.O.R

Cedric stood up but John grabbed his arm"Hey just leave her man"

Liz nodded"Yeah Ced just leave it for now alright?"

Cedric sighs and sits down frowning"She looked really upset maybe I should just be sure...I don't want her-"

"Man"John says"Leave the kid alone"

On the other side of the hall Fred watched Ara run out and frown"What's got her so upset?"

"Maybe it was all those rumors that are spreading around like a wild fire"Aisling frowns

Hermione leans over to the twins"Yeah Fred don't you know?Someone's telling all of Ara's secrets plus whatever is being made up along the way,We got the Gryffindor's to stop and they are trying to stop the Ravenclaws,But the Slytherins are a lost cause"

"Think we should go get her George?"Fred asks his twin brother

George shakes his head"She'll bit our heads off Freddie,We best leave her mate"

Fred sighs and nods

Primrose watches her goddaughter run out of the grand hall,It feels like the 100th time she's done that in this school year and it hasn't even started yet,this is getting insane,She stood up and walked past all the students"Her Mom was a slag and her father is a murderer"

Primrose turns sharply and her eyes narrow at the Slytherins"You!"She points to the boy who just said that,His blue eyes turn to her and he smirks at the Professor"Yes?"

"You will not talk about anyone like that do you understand me?I don't care who they are or what they did!"She snarls"Do you understand me BOY"She watches as the boys eyes widen and he nods"Good,You have detention with me tomorrow at eight and I am taking fifty points from Slytherin,And another ten points for your cheek"She snaps

"What cheek?"The boy demands standing up

"That one"Primrose snaps"Now sit down"She snarls and walks out of the hall understanding why Ara left in the first place

When Primrose made it to the R.O.R it was dim and Ara was in the middle of the room in a bed with the covers over her head"Go away I am sleeping Professor"

"No no you can stay I was just wondering if you where ok or not,I heard what those...Stupid children where saying about you and..."Primrose stops"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine I just want to be left alone,Tomorrows the weekend right"Ara mumbles

"Yeah"

"Then you'll see me in class"Ara says before she go's silent,Primrose takes the hint.and leaves.

 The next morning Cedric was in the courtyard,It was a brisk morning and he was alone,He was thinking about this life and school,When a group of kids from different houses and years came rushing in with a red haired Weasley leading them

Cedric looked up as Fred reached him with a angry face

"Uh...."Cedric scratches his head

"Stay away from Ara"Fred snaps in a angry voice"She isn't some girl you can play around with"

"What are you talking about?"Cedric narrows his eyebrows

"I heard about what you said"Fred takes out his wand and puts it to Cedric's neck,Cedric raises an eyebrow and stands up taller then Fred"And what did I say?"

"She's a little girl"Fred says his wand still tripped at Cedric's neck"You can't kiss her"

"Where did you hear this rubbish"Cedric growls

"Everyone's talking about it!"Fred yells as the crowd surrounds them ready for a duel"You said it in the bathroom you stupid git!"Digging his wand more into Cedric's neck

Cedric takes out his wand"Take you wand off my neck or I will move it for you"

Fred takes a step back"Stupef-"

"Expelliarmus!"Cedric yells and Freds wand zooms into Cedric's hand,He throws it back at Fred and he picks it up from the ground"What's wrong with you!I never said anything about Ara,She's my friend-"

"Everyone heard you say it-"

"WHO?"

"Stupef-"

"EXPELLIAMUS"A new voice yells

Fred's wand passes over every ones head and lands in the hands of Severus Snape,He pushes through the crowd"Everyone get to your dorms now!"And the crowd moves on,As Fred and Cedric where about to leave Snape grabs the back of their collars"You two are coming with me to see Dumbldore,Dueling is not allowed on these grounds"He drags them to the office.