Chapter 56

(If you bro's are anything like me when I read you will skip to the part you are waiting for,For me in twilight I skipped pass Bella's honeymoon and then BAM preggo,Or in Vampire diaries Books where Damon and Elena do the deed in the hotel and BAM Elena feels guilty about it,Or in Harry potter,I skip on book by accident because the Liberian was stupid and BAM they said Sirius had died and I feel like crying in the middle of class!The poor boy beside me had no idea what was going on....

But you have to promise me you guys will read the WHOLE chapter,As they all explain the story,These take me a while,Even the crappy short one page ones!So thank you for reading this I did not think it was going to get like 60k plus readers,I thought a I'd get like maybe 10k of you and then it would be over but you all continue to surprise me with your fans and comments!And the placement in the watty awards,

You help me to continue writing about Ara Black,Much to my family's dismay of me drafting so much ^o^

If you have any idea's or anything you want to see comment or PM me

Fan,I fan back and if I don't comment or PM me

Vote because you enjoy this story,Or made your day in the tiniest of bit,Vote to show people,YEAH we CAN win the Watty Awards LIKE.A.BOSS

And Comment to correct me or to show your love because they make my day and make me want to update like a man woman or Bellatrix Lestrange for that matter....

Now my over emotial speech is over I promise!Onwards with the story!)

It was the night of the full moon,Primrose had chained Remus down and put multi defence spells to keep him from breaking out,She kissed Remus Forehead and mumbles"Don't do anything stupid"And then appeared behind the nearest town's pub.

Even when they were in the middle of a fight Primrose couldn't help to care as much as she tried not to,She hated that about herself and Remus.

She walked into the pub and sat down"What can I get you for?"The bartender asks

"Nothing for right now"Primrose tells him

The bartender nods silently and go's to the next drunk

Primrose chews on her bottom lip as she lets herself start to drift into Memory

 -Primrose's sixth year-

Voldemort was becoming a bigger threat,He was out for Muggle Born's and half bloods and blood tradior's,A few Hogwart's student's have fallen to the monster's wrath and his filthy followers,He was starting to make his way towards Hogwarts,But Professor assured them that Hogwarts was the safest place on earth,And everybody believed him.

Ok well,Not everybody,

"What if durning the summer you just happen to cross when of his followers?!Like my deranged cousin Bellatrix?"Sirius whisper yells to Diana and Primrose"She'll kill you on the spot and take you to her master!"

"Do you doubt my dueling skills Sirius?"Primrose teases"Because if I recall me and Diana here beat you with one flick of our wands"

Sirius rolls his eyes and Diana kisses his cheek"I am glad you care about me Sirius,But I will be fine,I live in Bulgaria and Primrose is coming with me and Lily is with you and James and his parents,Knowone will get hurt"

"But-"

"No buts-"Diana is cut off by Primrose giggling"What?"Diana asks with an eyebrow raises

"You said no butts"

Diana shakes her head while her boyfriend and best friend laugh

Remus slips beside Primrose and wraps an arm around her"Morning"