Chapter 19

Severus Snape was sorting his potions in alphabetical order while he though about Primrose Evans,Lily Evan's twin sister,Lily was smart and obeyed the rules while Primrose was just as smart but stayed close to James Potter and Sirius Black and dated Remus Lupin while finding herself in detenchen everyday with a different teacher,Yet everybody loved her,Even some of the Slytherin's.

She was first to believe Severus when he told her and Lily they were witches,She was honestly his first friend until they convinced Lily she was a witch where he had two friends.Though he loved Lily and hated the look on her face when he called her the 'M' word,The look on Primrose's face was just as bad,A look of disappointment,Anger and loss crossed through her face before she ran after Lily with Lupin behind.He loved her as a sister and now she can't stand being in the same room with him.

Being in deep thought he didn't notice the owl fly in his office until it started hooting and had a look of distress

Turning around he notices the owl and slowly nears the it with his wand in his hand and unties the letter from the leg of the owl and reads it with wide eyes

'Sev,

I need you to come get me at Malfoy manor right away,Lucius realised I did not want to be in Slytherin as you know and he used the Cruciatus Curse on me and almost used the Killing Curse,Narcissa saved me.Please hurry Sev,I have no Idea what he's gonna do but I have a strong feeling he's going to make me forget or force me to.

 Ara Lynx'

Shaking with Fury Severus sprints to the headmasters office with his black robes billowing behind him,Thought of murder crossed his mind as he thought about little Ara being under such a painful curse by a what he though 'close friend' and Ara's family

"Sherbert lemon!"Severus yells as the gargoyal moves and Severus runs up the stairs hearing the faint

"Someone's in a mood"From the Gargoyle

Bashing through the doors to the headmasters office Dumbledore looks up calmly"Is something wrong Severus-"

Severus growls"I need to get Ara now"

"Severus-"

"NOW!"Severus yells"Lift the spell!I need to get her before they hurt her farther!"

Dumbledore gives Severus a look but nods"I will trust you to bring her back here when your ready to tell me"

Severus nods hastily as Dumbledore waves his wand and Severus then apparates