Chapter 18

"UGH STOP" I shout as I jolt up in bed, rip my alarm clock out of the plug socket and throw it at the wall. DAMNIT. That's the third one i've broke in two weeks. I groan and rub my hands down my face.

I throw the cover off of my body and stumble across my room to my mirror. My eyes adjust to the person looking back at me and I laugh my electric blue hair is all over the place. I walk to my bathroom door and freeze. Wait what? 

Standing in front of the mirror again I see my now electric blue hair. My face getting redder by the second. 

I stormed out of my room and down the stairs. I went to the cupboard under it and took out the megaphone and one of those foghorn can things. I stand at the bottom of the stairs, turn the megaphone on and blast the sound into it. I do it about 10 more times before shouting "PACK MEETING NOW!" into the megaphone. 

I wanted to know who did this to my hair, but I also have news on the Dark one.

I stood on the stage and watched the people groggily drag themselves in.

"Why did you wake us up at 5AM" A girl in the middle whined saying something about needing her 'beauty sleep'.

I recognized her as Melissa. "If I were you Melissa, I would shut up and listen as this involves everyone as it will be a life or death situation" I glared at her and she shrunk back in her seat. 

"I have a few things to say. First of all, i'm choosing Megan to take my position as beta, so you will have to go through the ceremony with me before school. Second thing. I had a vision last night about the war that is to come. I don't know what the outcome will be so I would like to ask Alpha Nathan if we can increase training sessions, and start personal training sessions" I looked at him.

"I agree. Eve here is the one that will notify us when the war will be upon us, so we all need the training we can get" he said and stepped down.

"Last of all. Who in the world of light sabers dyed my hair" I seethed.

Hilly smirked at me. "Oh thanks for owning up with a smirk Hilly. You will get triple the amount of training as everyone else since you need it more than anyone, and you will clean up after dinner each night. Meeting adjourned" I said and stalked back up to my room.

I took a shower before I went to bed last night so I slipped on a pair of black skinny jeans, a burgundy crop top, my black leather jacket, and my black combat boots. 

I brushed my now blue hair and pulled it up into a messy ponytail. Screw Hilly. I don't mind the colour though, I think it suits me. 

I grab my bag and my phone and leave the house. I need a history book and I need it now. I hop on my motorcycle and drive into town. 

I hold my helmet in my hand as I walk into the book store. The smell of paper calming me instantly.

"Eve? Is that you?" a mans voice said. I walked to the counter to see Tony.

"Oh hey Tony. See you're still going strong" I say and lean on the counter.

"Yep. They ain't getting the store from me anytime soon" he said. He's about 48. He's a cool bloke, one of my dad's friend. Gave me a work experience job couple years ago. 

"Got any jobs going?" I asked.

He's a wolf, he's in my pack actually so he knows that i'm the goddesses daughter and all that jazz.

"Don't you need training?" I shook my head.

"I'm the best fighter in my pack, i'll be helping them train" he nodded in understanding.