Chapter 17

I was given compliments on the food I made for dinner and desert at the table last night. I'll be cooking at least once a week now.

I sat up in bed hearing arguments downstairs. I glanced at the clock and saw it was 5AM. Oh hell no. I stood up, stretching my aching limbs, before yanking my door open and stalking to the top of the stairs.

It was pure chaos. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE" I used my Beta tone. I looked around seeing a crowd of on goers that lived in this castle, in a circle around the two girls.

Silence instantly filled the room. "Well? Anyone going to enlighten me as to why I was awoken at 5AM to this fight" I said raising an eyebrow at them.

"I was peacefully sleeping and then she came barging into my room for no reason!" one of them shouted.

"So what i'm understanding is, you woke me up over a petty squabble, along with the rest of these people?" I questioned.

I glared at them as they looked down at the floor. I felt a tug on my shirt. I looked down to see Hope and picked her up, placing her on my hip.

"I can't sleep, can I sleep with you?" she asked rubbing her eyes and looking at me hopefully. I nodded and she smiled.

"EVE. WHEN DID YOU  GET A TATTOO" mum shouted. I cringed at the loudness of her voice, and confusion took over me.

"What?" I asked.

"Your arm" she said accusingly, hands on her hips.

I looked at my arm, and my eyes widened. What the hell? "I swear I don't know where it came from!" I said. What is going on?

"C'mon Eve, today for training, we're going to dance. You can ask people questions later" Olivia said walking up to me, and dragging me down the stairs, past everyone and down some hallways before going into a room.

"So why do I have to learn how to dance, and why do I have to learn at 5AM?" I asked folding my arms over my chest.

"Dance helps with foot work. So if your ever in a bad situation, foot work will give you an advantage. The reason why we are doing it at 5AM is because you are already up and awake so why not. Plus, now we get three hours to work with this morning" she replied and I nodded.

By the time it was 8AM, I was face first on the floor. Sweat making my clothes stick tightly to my skin. I've learned the basics of; Tango, Foxtrot, Tap, Jazz and Jive. I held my arm up for Olivia to pull me up. She did and helped me to my room. 

"Never again" I said laying in the bubble bath she made for me. 

"Don't worry, dance is only once every two days so you get a days rest before we're at it again" I groaned while she chuckled.

After an hour I felt much better so I got out. I wrapped a dressing gown around me after drying my body, an putting my hair into a towel. I saw a note on my bed.

It read;

Dear Eve,

I wold like you to slip into a day time dress and a pair of flats or heels. Once you are ready, Ryan will be at the bottom of the stairs at 11 AM, and then you two will walk into the forest to a clearing where we will all have a meal.

Ashley xoxo

I put the note on my Chester draws and walked into my closet, opening the back door to the dresses. The note said day time, so i'm going to go with... this one.

I picked the dress off the rack and hung it on the door. It was a white dress made from shirt material, like blouses. It had short sleeves, with a little lace pattern on them. There was a black belt around the waist, and puffy material under the skirt. I put on a white strapless bra, and matching panties, before putting the dress on. The skirt fell about half an inch below my knee. 

I looked in the mirror, and twirled, watching the skirt extend outwards, and then sway from side to side until it stopped.

I looked on the racks of shoes underneath and found a pair of white flats, with a strap around the ankle. I slipped them on, and buckled them up before going to my dressing table. 

 I gathered my hair up into a ponytail, before grabbing my now ready curlers, and curling bits of the ponytail. When I was done, I brushed the tight curls to make them a little looser. I put on a light red lip stain, and some mascara. Keeping make up to a minimum. 

Before I knew it, the time was 10:50AM so I decided to take a slow walk down the three flights of stairs. 

"You look beautiful" he breathed. He held out his hand and I took it, with a small blush on my face, muttering a small 'thank you'.  We walked through the beautiful evergreen trees that lined the border off the forest. Then past the oak trees.

It took us the whole hour at the slow pace we were going at. We finally came to a stop in front of a large willow tree. These are my favourite kind of tree. The way it just drapes like vines to the floor. He pulled a section to the side and gestured for me to go in. I smiled and grabbed his hand as I did. 

Once we were out from under the trees shade, and my eyes had adjusted to the sun, I gasped. This place was absolutely breath taking.

It looked like something from a painting. The grass was a beautiful shade of green, a waterfall sat towards the back, letting the water down to the stream that ran off to the left.  The sun illuminated the bright blue sky. A few white puffy clouds dotted here and there.

This place had the willow tree drapes around it. Like they were shielding this place from danger. I caught sight of my mum and dad in the middle sat around a table, with Hope, George, and their parents. Along with them, the three other girls and the three other goddesses.

I sat between my parents and Ryan sat next to my father.

"I bet you are wondering why we are all the way out here to have a meal. Well for one, its a beautiful day, its not crazy like it is back at the castle, and we need to discuss somethings" mum said and we all nodded.

"I have some information on the Dark Lord. Eve you are not going to like this..." she trailed off as if she couldn't say the words.

"Just tell me" I cringed.

"The Dark Lord is Jace" she said with a cringed look on her face. I stared at her for a while before looking at the table cloth. He is alive?

"Is that why i've been seeing him in my dreams?" I looked up at her and she looked confused.

"What do you mean Eve?" she said firmly.

"Well at least once a week for the past few weeks, Jace has been in my dreams and he looks completely different. Pale skin, black orbs for eyes with a red dot in the middle, disheveled hair" I said.

She looked to the other goddesses and then back at me "We have somethings to discuss privately. Anyone over the age of 20 stay, the rest go" she said with finality in her voice. I stood up and Hope walked over to me and held her hands up. I lifted her up and at her on my hip. I took Ryan's hand with my free one and we walked back to the castle.

-----------

Dun dun dunnnnnn. Yes I brought Jace back to life... again. What! I can do it. No laws about it. I'm still writing Chapter 19, ugh. I couldn't think of what to put in it so it is a little random. Hoping chapter 20 will be better.

Oh! My friend just posted her first work earlier, so go cheek it out, its good. Her user is @rpgcinnamonfox 

I have a week off to do a ton of writing. Except tomorrow since i'm going out with my dad, and Tuesday cause i'm going to a friends. But I will try to do intense writing. 

Also I need someone to make me a series of five covers. If your interested, please PM me and i'll do whatever you want as a payment in return. 

Peace. Love. Music.

~Ellen