Chapter 14

"So, how's life with Noah?" I asked.

She smiled so widely it looked like her face would split. Ew. "Holy Cheese balls Eve, he is so amazing! He's super sweet and everything. We went on a date on Saturday, and we had a candle lit picnic by the lake!" she swooned.

"So happy he's treating you right. If he doesn't, tell me and i'll kick his butt into shape, since I couldn't deal with one of my friends hurting" I said seriously.

"Thank's girl" she said pulling me into a side hug. After that little serious moment, she un-paused my playlist and we acted like crazy people singing- well shouting along with each song that came on. Jumping around as well.

"So yeah there is a ball tonight for soon to be Alpha Ryan's birthday tonight..." some girl said walking past my room with her friend. 

"You don't have a gift do you" Stacy said matter o' fact to my shocked face and I shook my head. I pulled on a pair of grey sweats and a thick grey strap tank top. With a pair of white high tops.

I pulled Stacy off of the bed, grabbing my phone on the way out of my room. We ran down the stairs and I threw my hair up into a messy bun an looked at my reflection in the mirror by the door, before grabbing the keys to the range rover, and my purse. 

I've been saving up for his birthday, I just didn't know when it was.

As I was driving my phone was ringing. Stacy put it on loudspeaker for me. 

"Hey dad"

"Where have you, Stacy and the range rover gone?" 

"To the mall to get Ryan a birthday present"

"Can you pick his cake up from the bakers while your there?"

"Yeah sure"

"Okay bye" he then hung up. Stacy slid the phone into my pocket, as I pulled into a parking space.

"Do you even know what your getting him?" Stacy shouted as she trailed behind me while we ran across the car park. I slowed down and grabbed her hand and ran at the same pace again so she could keep up this time.

"Yes. He likes gadgets so this one will do" I said as I ran around the mall dragging her with me to the Game store.

I found the box I was looking for. Oh look at it in all its glory. The PS4. I told Stacy which game cases to pick up and she put them on top of the box. We went to the counter and I placed it on the counter top.

"Whoa this for you?" the guy asked. His scent was wolf.

"No, its my mates birthday today, but I intend on beating him at some of those games" I reply quietly. The store reeks of wolf, but you never know.  

He put everything in the bag and then I paid for it all. 

I put the receipt in the bag and we ran round to a card shop so I could get a card and wrapping paper and sellotape, then we went to the bakers. 

I hanged Stacy the bag with the gifts so I could carry the large rectangular cake box. I'm guessing that this is at least four tiers. I put the cake in the passenger seat, while I climbed into the back and quickly wrapped up his present, and then put it in the boot. 

I climbed into the front seat and held the cake on my lap, handing Stacy the keys. She drove us back and my father walked out to meet us. He opened my door and took the cake off of my lap before taking it inside. 

I hopped out and slammed the door before grabbing the present out of the boot and using my wolf speed to go to my room. Moments later Stacy joined me.

"Let's get ready" I said, and this is how my room got trashed.

"Girl the party is in two hours and we only just found our dresses, and both our rooms are a mess" Stacy said pointing out the obvious.

"Thank's for that captain obvious. Use your wolf speed to tidy up your room dip shiz" I said flicking her on the forehead. Yes this girl is my best friend, but she sure as hell can be stupid half the time.

She left and I used my speed to put everything back in its original place. Stacy didn't come back, so i'm guessing she was in the shower. I walked into my bathroom and stripped own before stepping into the hot stream of water. I sighed in content and didn't want to leave, but after doing my shower duties I got out. 

I threw my hair up into a towel so it looked turban style. I dried my body with another towel, before slipping into a matching purple underwear set. I took the purple dress off of the hanger and pulled it up over my body, Managing to pull the zip half way up. At this point, Stacy burst in scaring the living daylights out of me.

"Girl knock next time!" I shouted lowly, so that we didn't get anyone else attention. 

"Zip me up and i'll help zip you up" she said and turned so her back was facing me. I zipped her dress up the rest of the way and then turned around, she did the same.

I suddenly got this really bad feeling.

'Dad, Ashley, can you come to my room and bring the Alpha Nathan, Alpha Reynolds, Noah and Ryan with you please' I said mind linking my dad and Ashley.

Moments later they came in.

"What's wrong?" they all asked at the same time. If I didn't have this feeling in my gut I would have laughed. 

"Something bad is going to happen. Its like, the balance is out of proportion or something" I said with a frown on my face.

"Ryan son, we will have to postpone your birthday celebration just for tonight until we can get this sorted" Alpha Reynolds said. Ryan nodded in understanding. 

"I need to get Eve back to the kingdom to train her. She will train alongside the other three girls and they will work together. Looks like the war will be among us quicker than expected" Ashley said.

I then locked myself in my closet and change into a pair of old grey sweatpants, and baggy top. I carried a pair of new sweatpants and a sports bra in my hand as we walked to the edge of the forest. Me, dad, Ryan and Ashley all turned into our wolves and ran towards the portal. 

---------------------------

Heyyyy guys. *innocent smile* I forgot I had to update. I have a test on Thursday and I want to do good in it so i've been revising and doing some writing.

I'm almost writing chapter 18 as you read this, if you do ead these... I'll then be on chapter 19. I'm hoping that i'll be on chapter 20 by tomorrow so then i'll upload the rest of the chapters before Saturday because I want to start the book on the next girl.

Erm what else was there... uhm this is awkward...

I finish school on Thursday for Halloween yay! Hopefully will be able to do an update a day if i'm not too lazy.

Hope you like this chapter, not much again I know but ehh.

Peace. Love. Music.

~Ellen