Chapter 11

The rest of the week had literally been uneventful. Now its Friday. My room looks like the after math of a war zone. My closet door is open, with all the clothes on the floor, some barely hanging on to the hangers. One of my draws is completely out and upside down on the floor with the clothes under it. The other three draws are open at different stages. 

I'm freaking out. "Girl what happened in here!" Stacy shrieked, entering my room with Ashley. I groaned and sat up. 

"My date with Ryan is tonight and he said 'dress fancy' none of the clothes I have are fancy" I state. Stacy uses her wolf speed to quickly tidy up the war zone I had made, returning my room to its original state.

"I saw no dresses when I was clearing up. Girl where are they?" Stacy asked. I walked into my closet and opened the door at the back and took the two of them in with me. I keep my dresses away from everything else just to keep organized.

"Club/house party this side, formal that side" I said pointing to the left side of the room and then the right. 

"Has he told you where you two are going?" She asked.

"No. But he said his parents, aunt and uncle, and cousin and her mate are--" before I could continue there was a knock on the door of my room.

"Come in!" I shouted as I ran to the edge of my closet and poked my head round the door frame.

I saw a beautiful woman i've never seen in this pack before. Probably about 21, 22. She had dark brown hair and big brown eyes. Tall and slim, but good sized muscles as well. She held two dry cleaners bags in her hand.

"Hi, i'm Kelly, Ryan's cousin, he asked me to pick this up and help you get ready" she said.

"Oh hi. I'm Eve, this is my friend Stacy and this is my mum Ashley" I said gesturing to the two.

"Well, I can tell you will be in good hands with Kelly, so we will let you be and see you after" Ashley said giving me a kiss on the cheek and dragging Stacy out of the room while Stacy shouted "Make my baby girl beautiful". The door closed behind them and I chuckled lightly, finding Kelly doing the same.

"Sorry about her, we were only reunited on Monday since she transferred to my school. She can be... crazy. Yeah lets use that word" I said.

She let out a little laugh and said "No worries. Reminds me of when me and my friends were in your year. Now how about we get ready".

So after taking another shower, washing my hair as well, I slipped into a strapless black bra and matching panties. I put my dressing gown round my body while we let my hair air dry for a little while she did my make up. She had gotten completely ready in my room while I was taking a shower.

She zipped open the second dress bag to reveal a black floor length one shoulder dress, with a diamante patch on the top of the strap, a little band of diamante running round under the cleavage. It looked like the skirt had two layers, one was opaque, and the one on top was shere.

After I slipped into the dress, I sat back down at my dressing table and let her play with my hair.

"So where are you going tonight?" I asked her as she began curling my hair. She was dressed in a dress like mine, but navy blue.

"Oh well. I won't spoil where we are going since its a surprise. By my mate booked a spot, Ryan's parents also had for their anniversary, and Ryan did for you two, so were going as a group now" she replied, and I nodded.

She was done pretty soon and I saw the complete look for the first time. I have to say I looked pretty amazing. I had a dark blue eye shadow, with a silver edge on my eye lids. Black mascara and eyeliner lined my eyes making them pop out. An Autumn plum colour set on my lips. My cream coloured hair set in perfect curls down my back.