Chapter 8

Once we were both awake, I let her chose whatever she wanted from my closet since conveniently, we were both the same size, then I let her take a shower. Once Ashley was done, I went in there to take a shower. Once I completely washed the soap off my skin and the conditioner from my hair, I turned the water off and wrapped my hair up in a towel before drying my body with another. I slipped into underwear and a bra, before putting on my white skinny jeans, black tank top, black leather jacket, and all black converse.

I ruffled my hair with the towel to the point my hair was just damp, before brushing it, and ruffling it a little with my hands to make it a little messy. 

I stepped out of the bathroom and grabbed my phone as we both went downstairs. I had planned to take her shopping today, while we were walking yesterday.

She went to talk to my guardian, a.k.a dad, while I sat in the living room, staring longingly at a lip piercings on my phone. I've wanted one of these for a while now, but never had the chance to get one.

"You can have one when we get there" someone whispered in my ear and I fell off the sofa in shock. I stood up rubbing my but and saw it was Ashley. 

Or should I say mum since she is my mum. 

"Ready?" she asked with a smile and I nodded.

"Do you wanna take the motorcycle I just go or dad's, I mean Kevin's car?" I asked.

"The car, then we have somewhere to put the bags" she replied and I nodded. I grabbed the keys to the range rover and we left the house. I climbed into the drivers seat, and she got into the passenger side. I started the car and pulled out of the drive way.

It didn't take us that long to get out of the trees, and then soon enough we were at the shopping centre.

I got more skinny jeans, in dark purples, blues, reds and a light grey pair. Some more tank tops, some long sleeved tops for the winter. We were currently in Forever 21 and she was trying to get me to get some skirts and crop tops.

"Please?" she pleaded. I looked at the neon pink crop top and the neon blue skater skirt and shook my head.

"Not in those colours. Go darker and i'll try it on and think about it" I replied.

She put them back on the rack and said "Stay here" while she went to a different one. There is some nice stuff in here, I just don't like the whole bright colours thing. When ever me and Annie went out to party's she'd make me wear something. I'd always wear shorts and a tank top, then she would force me to make it cuter by giving me heeled boots and a pair of long socks. 

I was wearing long socks right now. I don't know why, I just love long socks.

She came back and showed me what she had picked up, then once I agreed to try them on, we got a dressing room and I got out of the clothes I already had on and put on the black crop top, with a layer of white lace on top, and slipped into the black leather skater skirt. I put on the suede ankle high chunky heeled boots and laced them up before looking in the mirror. The long socks went well with it.

I opened the curtain and her smile widened. "You look beautiful! Twirl" she said and I did with a laugh. As I had my back to her, she put her hand on my shoulders to stop me. Her gasp cut my laugh short. 

"Who did this?" she asked and ran her hand along the scar on my back.

"Oh erm. It was my 'twin' Jace. He blamed everything on me and did that. He's gone now though" I said turning round to face her "He jumped off the cliff and no one as seen him when they go on patrol" I said sadly. Yeah he did bad stuff to me, but I can't help but feel at fault.

After that little fiasco, I agreed to getting the crop top and skirt just as long as I had something to cover me back.

Somehow she managed to buy me some bikinis, along with cover ups of course. 

We stopped off at Subway for some lunch before going to the piercing shop. I got my lip pierced, and then Ashley bought me a load of lip studs and rings.

We were on our way back to the car park, when I saw a shop full of boards and skates. I counted the rest of my money, before walking in and looking at the penny boards. The black one with red wheels caught my eye. I bought that one, along with a white one with black wheels, and a pair of all black skates.

After making the purchase, we finally made it to the car park and I drove us back.

"I never knew how much effort that was" Ashley said, collapsing onto one of the sofas. 

"Eve, Ashley, dinner is ready and on the table" Mary said walking in. I thanked her for telling us, and then stood up and pulled Ashley up and dragged her to the table. We sat down and ate along with everyone else.

"Everyone from the ages of four to 18, remember to be asleep early tonight as you have school tomorrow. By everyone that includes you Eve" our old Alpha says, and my jaw drops. I haven't been to school for a couple weeks now.

I really wanted to spend time and get to know Ashley as she is my mother. 

Dinner ended not to long after and me and Ashley took our shopping bags upstairs. We stopped at her room to drop her's off, then traveled to mine. I left my bags on the floor of my closet and then laid on my bed. She closed the door of my room softly behind her and sat on the bed, pulling my head onto her lap. 

"How do you feel about tomorrow?" She asked running her fingers through my hair.

With a sigh I replied "I don't know. I have some art work around the school, no one apart from me and the art teacher know its mine. There's one that I drew of who I thought was my mum, Kate. She used to be passionate about art and held auctions at the school. Its going to be weird going back, even though it would have only been a few weeks."

We sat like that for about two hours before she left after hearing my constant yawns and told me I needed sleep.

This has been a strange weekend, but I wouldn't change a part of it.

--------------------------------

Hey guys! Just another update for you to get your eyes into. I know I know, not that event full, but I didn't know what to write after a while. The chapters seem to be getting shorter.... I need to fix that. 

Hope you guys enjoyed. I'm trying to have at least backdates a couple chapters so that its easier to upload since school and other stuff. 

This is today's update! I felt bad for missing Wednesdays update, so what i'm going to do is, I want you guys to inbox me or hit up my message board with any question about me, or something that you want advice to.

If the advice is personal i'll reply in inbox, and if not, i'll put it at the end of each chapter, and i'll add the facts about me, to my facts book.

Keep an eye out for Tuesdays update. 

Feedback is highly appreciated!

Peace. Love. Music.

~Ellen